Larry Fitzgerald, what can be done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    Boldin has always been a #1 talent in my book.
    I don't know how this was ever even a debate. His rookie year was amongst his best, and that was before Fitz even got there.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      this man is a raiders fan he clearly knows what it takes to win
      To my knowledge, he isn't.

If Steve Breaston is a #1 receiver, then Louis Murphy surely is.

Comment

Breaston is a #1 on 80% of the teams in this league, Torry Holt clone, Hall got the ball to Fitz 4x in 16 passes so I think the problem is over

and It's been stated a million times, Leinart wasn't cut for Anderson he was cut to keep Skelton and Hall, they are the future at the position
        If you honestly believe even a word of what you just wrote, then I need to start picking up whatever you're getting in Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
          Definitely. Their best option right now is to pound the ball with Beanie and Hightower. The quarterback and pass blocking won't cut it, they've got to be a run first team. Beanie needs to get more than five carries in a game.
          I totally agree. The two games we lost we fell behind early so we ended up abandoning the run game but still we should be running it much more. Our line sucks at pass blocking and can be decent in the run game. Pretty much Whis and Grimm have drafted OL for a run game (Brown, Keith, Johnson, brought in Faneca) but have never really committed to running the ball. Understandable with Warner there but not now.

Also Boldin is and always has been a number one.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            I don't know how this was ever even a debate. His rookie year was amongst his best, and that was before Fitz even got there.
            Exactly. For some reason Boldin is severely underrated on these boards, I know Fitz is elite but damn give the man some props. I guess people forgot all about his rookie season and how it was one of the best seasons for a rookie WR ever, with absolute **** at QB, and no #2 WR or Te to take pressure off of him.

Then this season, it's not like he's not the bonafide #1 guy there too, not sure why he's always considered a good #2 by so many people.

Anyway....

[quote]Breaston is a #1 on 80% of the teams in this league[/quote

Siq quoted. Just calling dibs on this now :)

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              Exactly. For some reason Boldin is severely underrated on these boards, I know Fitz is elite but damn give the man some props. I guess people forgot all about his rookie season and how it was one of the best seasons for a rookie WR ever, with absolute **** at QB, and no #2 WR or Te to take pressure off of him.

Then this season, it's not like he's not the bonafide #1 guy there too, not sure why he's always considered a good #2 by so many people.

Anyway....

Breaston is a #1 on 80% of the teams in this league

Siq quoted. Just calling dibs on this now :)
              Az Hakim, all over again. Different builds and playing styles, but the roles are exactly the same.

Comment

<3 you all

what would i do without all the attention

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  If you honestly believe even a word of what you just wrote, then I need to start picking up whatever you're getting in Arizona.
                  we did cut leinart to keep Hall, and you should know me well enough to figure out what im doing

Comment

this man is a raiders fan he clearly knows what it takes to win
                    says the cardinals fan? wtf

RIP ST

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                      What he's doing now must be totally irrelevant then.

I hate to use a repetitive statement here, but Boldin is the one who is a #1 on 80% of the teams in the league.
                      Yeah I agree he is a top 10 WR and Fitz should do fine. Boldin had Jeff Blake and put up great numbers..........

Comment

The Cardinal need to do this

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                        The Cardinals should just fly out to see Leinart. It's time to apologize and ask him to come back.
                        or sign Colt Brennan

Comment

I bet Vernon Davis and Larry Fitzgerald call each other every Sunday and just cry.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information