No announcement yet.

Hi my name is ____ and...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi my name is ____ and...

Random game, could be fun, kinda like the book title game.

e.g. Hi my name is Rex Grossman and **** it I'm going deep.

Hi, my name's Pat Chung and Im gonna **** these Dolphins up

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Hi my name is Ray Lewis, and when you die of old age I will still be 10 years away from retirement.

*obligatory Big Ben rape joke

Originally posted by Caddy View Post
          *obligatory Big Ben rape joke
          I was going to..but for some reason I decided at the last moment that I reached my Ben jole quota, but once I see him on the field again Ill start again.

Hi, my name is Brady Quinn and I used to play football.

Hi, my name is Brady Quinn and I'll be at the end of the bench in case you want to interview me about my backup Tim Tebow.

Hi, my name is JaMarcus Russell, how can I take your order?

Hi, my name is Sam Bradford and I'm boring.

Hi, my name is Antonio Cromartie and I forgot to pull out.

Hi, my name is Mike Vick and that is not my marijuana. And those ain't my dead dogs.

Hi, my name is Chad Johnson, look what I can do. Now, look at this. Keep looking at me. Look at me. My name has changed. It's Ochocinco and I'm going to get blanketed today and act like it never happened.

Hi, my name's Matt Jones and I have another nose bleed.

Hi, my name is Fred Thomas and you're gonna kill it in your fantasy league today.

Hi, my name is Brett Favre and this will be my last year. I'd say there is 50% chance I don't come back next year. I guarantee that. Oh, and **** it, I'm going deep into double coverage.

Hi, my name is Joe Namath and I couldn't care less about football.

Hi, my name is Derek Anderson and I can throw a football over them mountains.
            Last edited by BigBanger; 10-05-2010, 05:22 AM.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
            Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
            I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
            Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
            Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
            I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
            Originally posted by GoRavens
            Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Hi, my name is Rod, and I like to party.
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Hi, my name is BigBanger and I spent to much time on this thread.

<3 :)

my name is Alex Smith and I've ruined 6 years of a franchise's time

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Hi my name is Brett Favre and interceptions are my friend.

Hi my name is Jay Cutler and I'm just chilling, holding onto the leather thing.

Hi my name Pat Chung but you can just call me Dikembe the way I block ****.

Hi my name is Bryant McKinnie and the QB is this way sir, have a nice day.

Hi my name is Lamar Woodley and I'm pretty sure the next great civilisation will name their Gods after me.

Hi my name is Clay Matthews, now look at my hair, now look at your QB, now back to my hair and it's too late now sucker...

Hi my name is Adrian Peterson and I would not do well in prison showers.

Props to BK on the sig!

My name is Rob Schneider and derp de der

this **** is not even funny :/

Hi, my name is Jeff Fisher, and I like to string along an old owner desperate for a Superbowl ring for close to 20 years by playing such a conservative style of football that the chances I do terrible enough to get fired is very slim, but the chances I do well enough to inspire hope for next season is good, particularly given that if I do well enough to even be in the running for the playoffs late, the media, the local members of which I totally control, will make me look like a brilliant coach, because the very same dated and boring style of football I enforce makes it hard for my key players to do well individually and this confuses the league into thinking it's all me, all the while lowering expectations.
                          Last edited by OzTitan; 10-05-2010, 08:05 AM.

Hi, my name is Peyton Manning and I should have 3 Super Bowl wins by now.

Hi, my name is Ryan Diem and oh you're already past me I guess I'll stop talking.

Hi, my name is Vince Young and my momma always said life is like a box of chocolates...

Hi, my name is Tom Brady and my hair is even more *** than the rest of me.

Hi, my name is Jim Caldwell and I'ma call this timeout right here on 2nd and 2.

Hi, my name is Donatello er I mean Mike Singletary.

Hi, my name is Bill Belichick and things and stuff and mumble mumble grumble mumble.

Hi, my name is Todd Haley, and I inexplicably love not giving Jamaal Charles the ball.

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                              Hi, my name is Rod, and I like to party.
                              No I like to party, you have to do something else

Debug Information