No announcement yet.

Hi my name is ____ and...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, my name is Norv Turner and I don't know what the ****.

Comment

hi my name is ben roethlisberger and im back!!!!
      Last edited by BLACK_&_YELLOW; 10-11-2010, 03:22 AM. Reason: DRUNK

Comment

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK_&_YELLOW View Post
          scott wright is a honkey and he could suk my dik.
          He probably won't though.

Comment

hi, my name is Mike Singletary and if you're quick, I could be YOUR defensive coordinator or linebacker coach next season!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK_&_YELLOW View Post
              hi my name is ben roethlisberger and im back!!!!
              Hi my name is Ben Roethlisberger and... excuse me, I have to go rape this ugly female.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Hi, my name is Ben Roethlisberger, and stop screaming, no one can hear you anyway.

Comment

Hi, my name is Peter King and the first time I saw Brett Favre's balls, they were on John Madden's chin.

Hi, my name is John Madden and the last time I tried to suck Brett Favre's dick, Peter King's asshole kept getting in the way.

Hi, my name is Peter King and Brett Favre doesn't have the goddamn common courtesy to give me a reach around.

Hi, my name is Brett Favre and I see you have great tits. Well, my wife's tits have been removed. Shoot me a text later, or I can just show you a picture of my ****. Whatever works. Hope to hear from ya.

Hi, it's Brett Favre again... I'm sitting her in my crocks. Just had a tough practice. Would really like to see ya. My dick is hard. I don't know if that's off topic, but I thought I'd let ya know. Hope you get my pic messages soon. There's a few of them. Enjoy.

Hi, my name is Big Ben and I'm sure you've heard of my rape-utation.

Hi, my name is Marvin Lewis and before you open your mouth, let me tell you the 10 things I look for in a pro prospect:

1. You should be an underachiever
                  2. You should have an arrest within the last 3 months
                  3. Hopefully you have been kicked off your team and/or suspended at least once
                  4. You should have a general lack of desire to play football
                  5. Ya got guns?
                  6. You should have a girlfriend that you have to choke from time to time
                  7. A drug and/or alcohol problem, but both would be preferred
                  8. Ya got guns?
                  9. Are you related to Carson Palmer?
                  10. Ya got guns?
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                  Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                  I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                  Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                  iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                  Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                  I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                  Originally posted by GoRavens
                  Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

Hi, my name's Matt Leinart and I like to party.

Comment

• Hi, my name is Brett Favre & this is my one-eyed whitesnake, suitable for framing.

Comment

• Hi, we're the Cleveland Browns and it feels like we're destined to be awful for the rest of our existence as a franchise.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Comment

• Hi, my name is Kevin Kolb, and i can go deep.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

• Hi, I am Matt Leinart and I think over 10 yards is deep.

Comment

• Hi my name is Drew Brees and I finally found my game back

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                              - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                              - Corner or Wideout in the first
                              - No reaching
                              - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Hi we're Ron Winters crew and we suck monkey butt

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information