Bills Trade Lynch to Seahawks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
    Count me as unimpressed. At some point can we stop trading decent draft choices for guys like Lynch and Charlie Whitehurst. I've been holding off on any criticism of Pete Carroll but that isnt going to last much longer.
    I'm loving what Carrol is doing.

He had a great draft, he made some good trades (outside of Whitehurst), he's moving this team in the right direction.

Let's look at the talent of this team:

QB: needs work
    RBs: suddenly became a strength.

TE: good

OL: getting better, we'll see how it looks with a healthy Okung

WRs: need help

DL: not bad, could use a pass rusher

LB: great

DB: solid

This team isn't that bad talent wise. And a lot of that is bc Carrol has made the right picks/trades.

Give him time, he's done an excellent job filling this team up with talent in his first year. I think he stole Lynch for a 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      The Packers are gonna regret not trading for him
      I agree with this. Kuhn and Jackson are too slow. It was only a 4th round pick and would really help their chances for the year. When is the last time Ted Thompson actually traded a pick for somebody?

Comment

QB, terrible

O-line, beat up and young

Receivers, mediocre to poor

Rbs, more depth but good luck running behind that line

I will give Pete credit for putting together a decent defense although they need another corner and another linebacker.

I wish i had your optimism

Comment

Sorry, but Lynch will never be anything special if he doesn't get his head on straight. I think the Seahawks got snookered on this one.

p.s. I don't actually know what the word "snookered" means.

Comment

Green Bay can have Gregg Lumpy back for a 4th ;)

Comment

kinda glad ive kept him on my bench in fantasy
              E]

Comment

Behind that OL in Seattle, I don't foresee Lynch being any better

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  I'm loving what Carrol is doing.
                  I think you mean Ted Thompson's apprentice, John Schneider.

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  When is the last time Ted Thompson actually traded a pick for somebody?
                  Ryan Grant

Clay Matthews

Morgan Burnett

; )

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Washington, Forsett, Jones, Lynch. as long as Pete's throwing a party, why did he have to cut Lendale?

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                      I think you mean Ted Thompson's apprentice, John Schneider.

Ryan Grant

Clay Matthews

Morgan Burnett

; )
                      Those are good trade ups, but the last time he traded for a player on a different team was Ryan Grant?

Comment

hopefully, after trading marshawn, releasing trent, and kawika Mitchell, they will soon trade Lee Evans

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                          hopefully, after trading marshawn, releasing trent, and kawika Mitchell, they will soon trade Lee Evans
                          I would have much preferred Evans to Lynch. Maybe we can include him in the Locker trade:-D

Comment

trade a young good RB with 2 yrs. left on deal or a 30 yr. old RB with only a few years left in the tank (at the most)

good job Nix.

Comment

Ted Thompson wouldn't give up a 4th rounder for him? While im not surprised at all way to ****ing go. If these 2 ****ing morons think Jackson (Who blows), Kuhn (A FB who is way to slow) and Nance (An UDFA practice squad player from Atlanta) are just fine and can carry the load they need to get their ****ing heads checked out. There is no 4th rounder who will be better then Lynch immediately and they could completely ****ing blow. Not to mention we don't really need that 4th round pick but we desperately need a capable ****ing RB and NOW!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by redbills View Post
                                trade a young good RB with 2 yrs. left on deal or a 30 yr. old RB with only a few years left in the tank (at the most)

good job Nix.
                                doesnt matter
                                Lynch wasnt happy here, and he hasnt looked like the runningback he was his rookie year...

this entire roster needs to be blown up, and restarted... There are way too many "underdog" players. WE need to go out and restart and get real talen
                                i can name soo many starters that are just awful and need to be removed from the team for an assortment of reasons

Lee Evans-- will never be anything more than a deepthreat.
                                Donte Whitner-- the guy is good to make someone's highlight reel at least once a game
                                Marcus Stroud-- awful fit for the 3-4 and hes playing terribly in the 3-4
                                Chris Kelsay-- this guy gets 5mil for every sack.. and he hasnt had more than 5 sacks in a season
                                Terrence Mcgee-- injury prone

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information