Bills Trade Lynch to Seahawks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
    While I'm happy the Packers just didn't get this deal done WTF packers? You are super bowl contenders if you have half a semblance of a running game and you **** the bed on this deal?
    We don't go out and add missing pieces like the Vikings do with a Jared Allen or Brett Favre or Steve Hutchinson, etc.

Our GM loves the draft more than life itself.
    Trading a draft pick, although he has flirted with it before, is harder for that man than sharing your last beer of the night for most people.
    He'd rather draft 365 days a year, and he's pretty good at that.

Comment

Originally posted by redbills View Post
      trade a young good RB with 2 yrs. left on deal or a 30 yr. old RB with only a few years left in the tank (at the most)

good job Nix.
      Disagree. This is a fantastic move by the Bills. Lynch would've been gone in 2012 anyway, this way they get something for him. Besides, Spiller needs a bigger role in the offense than he's been getting so far.
      Just play me, baby

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
        From here until week 17 you will see Marshawn be a top 10 back yardage wise.
        I have him in FF, but I don't see any way in hell that happens.
        That offense and OL aren't good enough for him to be top-10.

The Packers? He could have been a top 5 RB this year on our offense.
        WTF?

Comment

Originally posted by NotRickJames View Post
          Disagree. This is a fantastic move by the Bills. Lynch would've been gone in 2012 anyway, this way they get something for him. Besides, Spiller needs a bigger role in the offense than he's been getting so far.
          lol, nothing we do can be called "fantastic"
          We will draft two bust with the picks so it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
            Maybe Green Bay is holding out for the blockbuster move to obtain DeAngelo Williams.
            *** I hope you are psychic.
            That's the dream, perfect scenario.

Comment

I thought they wanted a first? :)

Comment

So you think within, okay I'll give Fred another 3 years of football, 3 years we will be a good team? Don't think so with this FO. Fred will be gone and we will need a #2 back and we'll take him with the 5th pick. All my life we have sucked so its not going to change.
                I really don't think I could take 3 more years of us trying to justify Lynch, or him even being that good/healthy/free in three years. Fred Jackson will better help us to win more games in those pathetic 3 years, and yes, I do want that.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                  I really don't think I could take 3 more years of us trying to justify Lynch, or him even being that good/healthy/free in three years. Fred Jackson will better help us to win more games in those pathetic 3 years, and yes, I do want that.
                  i want to win to but in 3 years, Nix & Co. will be fired we will bring in another cheap GM + coach and continue to suck. After always looking on the bright side I've said F it it woun't change untill the top changes.

Comment

Wow. The Packers should really have just given up a third for him. That would have been a scary good move.

I still don't buy into the Charlie Whitehurst thing, but Pete Carroll has made some roster moves that I'm impressed by.

Comment

Spiller is the future. Losing Beast Mode gets the ball in his hands NOW. That is most important. Honestly, if you are a Bills fan and actually care about this move I don't get it. We traded a guy who won't resign here for a 4th rounder and get the ball in the hands of the guy we are relying on to carry our offense for our new QB next year. I support this move, but at the very least it is lateral. I really don't see getting upset because Lynch got dealt, who the eff cares? Seriously.

You say Freddie will be gone when we are good so we should deal him, but so would Lynch because he was in a rush to get out of Buffalo the first chance he had anyway. Backup RB are a dime a dozen.......Freddie came from Coe College for God's sake.
                      When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Rob is entirely right. Unless he's implying that Jackson is not amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                          Maybe Green Bay is holding out for the blockbuster move to obtain DeAngelo Williams.
                          DeAngelo is ours, Elvis, you know it ;D

Comment

So you think within, okay I'll give Fred another 3 years of football, 3 years we will be a good team? Don't think so with this FO. Fred will be gone and we will need a #2 back and we'll take him with the 5th pick. All my life we have sucked so its not going to change.
                            Even without this trade, in three years, neither Jackson nor Lynch would be an important part of the Bills future. Lynch is a mediocre running back with character problems and a running style that isn't likely to give him a long career, thinking longterm with someone like him is pointless.

Unless you have a special RB, in today's league you just use them up and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777 View Post
                              Even without this trade, in three years, neither Jackson nor Lynch would be an important part of the Bills future. Lynch is a mediocre running back with character problems and a running style that isn't likely to give him a long career, thinking longterm with someone like him is pointless.

Unless you have a special RB, in today's league you just use them up and move on.
                              and most likely the 2 players we pick with the picks so guess it doesn't matter.

The Bills have reached rock bottom and have started to dig.
                              Last edited by redbills; 10-05-2010, 07:42 PM.

Comment

The OL still sucks.

Lynch is good but I wish Washington would get some carries...

Whatever.
                                "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information