Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bills Trade Lynch to Seahawks

NFL.com

Bills trade Lynch to Seahawks for a 4th round pick.

Buffalo shipped veteran RB Marshawn Lynch to Seattle, NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora confirmed.
    Discuss.
    Last edited by V.I.P; 10-05-2010, 02:59 PM.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Dont know what they gave up for him? Im thinking a 4th or 3rd at most. He is still young and has some miles left on him. I think he can still be a 1,000 yard rusher

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Not a bad deal for a 4th rounder. Forsett and Lynch reunited, maybe he can return to beast mode.

Comment

While I'm happy the Packers just didn't get this deal done WTF packers? You are super bowl contenders if you have half a semblance of a running game and you **** the bed on this deal?
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

I loved Lynch while he was here.
          He was by far my favorite player.

At least we got something for him, I guess :/

Last edited by Bills2083; 10-05-2010, 03:07 PM.

Originally Posted by scottyboy
          my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
          But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Good deal for both teams.

I'm really surprised GB didn't go after Lynch. Or maybe they thought the price tag was too high? I'm just speculating.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
              maybe he can return to beast mode.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

The Packers are gonna regret not trading for him

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                  The Packers are gonna regret not trading for him
                  Nah, James Starks lanky ass is going to come and tear it up in a couple weeks...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

From here until week 17 you will see Marshawn be a top 10 back yardage wise.
                    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

PEte loves those Pac-10 guys he coached against, just not the ones that went to USC... haha.
                      Originally posted by SNIPER26
                      fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Cool. I'm cautiously optimistic that this will mean more carries for Jackson. But with this regime, who the **** knows.

Comment

Count me as unimpressed. At some point can we stop trading decent draft choices for guys like Lynch and Charlie Whitehurst. I've been holding off on any criticism of Pete Carroll but that isnt going to last much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                            From here until week 17 you will see Marshawn be a top 10 back yardage wise.
                            I like Lynch. But,behind Seattle's Oline? They're feeding off the Packers practice squad for lineman at this point.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

he is awesome so hush you! :(
                              my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                              <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                              <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                              <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                              Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                              What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information