No announcement yet.

Patrick Chung

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99% of the Pats fans here had him as the breakout player this year... Go look at the "who will be your team's breakout player" thread. All Chung.

I think people are confusing Pat Chung and Brandon Meriweather.

Meriweather is over-rated. Chung hasn't played enough to be over-rated.
      **** her in da *****!

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        I've heard him deemed the next 'Superstar Safety of the NFL', I guess it really depends on what media outlets you've paid attention to over the last two days.

Also, I love how no one talked about him before Monday's game and now he's having a career year. But, I guess that's just how it goes.
        It's not exactly having a career year when he didn't start last year and is just now starting to show what he's capable of. I wouldn't go as far as saying he's the next Super Star Safety of the NFL, whatever that means, but he's been everywhere this year. He lead our team in tackles before the other night and they haven't just been soft ones after the ball was thrown his way. He's active against the run and he's been much more fluid in coverage. He made the play to win the game against Buffalo the week before. It's not like he's a scrub coming out of nowhere who is playing above his head. He was almost a first round pick a few years ago.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Originally posted by Don Vito View Post
          nobody is calling him one of the top safeties in the league
          Originally posted by proshoota25 View Post
          garbage? wow thats strong.....
          Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
          I hope you're kidding.
          really, kiddos? I never take kneejerk reaction threads seriously.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Merriweather is awesome.

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Debug Information