Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Randy Moss + 2012 7th rounder traded to Vikings for 3rd rounder... what can be done?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss + 2012 7th rounder traded to Vikings for 3rd rounder... what can be done?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-minny-move/

Bill Simmons of ESPN is reporting, sort of, the existence of rumors regarding a trade that would send receiver Randy Moss from the Patriots back to the Vikings.

Making the situation even more intriguing is the fact that Simmons inadvertently put the information on his Twitter page at a time that he was intending to send out the information as a direct message only.

Let the chase begin.

It's nothing.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Sounds like nonsense. Why would Bill Simmons of all people be the only person "reporting" this?

If they were any truth to this, people who actually have sources (ie not Simmons) would be talking about it.

Comment

Is Randy Moss going to get traded?

Comment

Hahaha not bill simmons again. No way this happens.

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
          Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

If any team would do something like this, it's the Pats...
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777 View Post
              Sounds like nonsense. Why would Bill Simmons of all people be the only person "reporting" this?

If they were any truth to this, people who actually have sources (ie not Simmons) would be talking about it.
              He's not reporting anything. He was asking a question via DM is all.

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                He's not reporting anything. He was asking a question via DM is all.
                Hence the quotes.

I'm aware of how it went down.

Comment

Randy Moss is all about straight cash homey, just in case you folks didnt know that.
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Zero catch game on Monday and now this pops up.

Comment

Jay Glazer's Twitter:

Yes, vikes and pats have been working on trade that sends randy moss to vikes and r very clode but can't be done until vikes and moss work out new contract, whcih they r working on
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Gotta love the bored media.

Comment

give the pats more draft picks that can be mehhhhhhh
                          my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                          <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                          <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                          <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                          Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                          What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Jared Allen, please.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              Jared Allen, please.
                              I don't think that's going to happen. Wouldn't surprise me if it was for our first and a conditional 2011 pick. If it goes down, obviously.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information