Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 5 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post

    As far as AJ Green goes, I'm not worried about it. It's a long way until draft time, and I'd rather win games in the Regular Season, than lose games and be excited about a High Draft pick. The WRs in this draft are pretty deep, and we'll no doubt pick up a WR high in the draft.

    AJ Green, Julio Jones, Michael Flloyd, I'll take any of them. But much rather prefer wins, than high draft picks.
    Definately. As should any Rams fan, or the organization. It's more important that Bradford is winning games out there. I've just been in love with the idea of AJ Green going there just to give Bradford the most talented WR and see how they both fare, but your right any of the WR's, or hell a pass rusher would work just as well.





    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

    Comment


    • #17
      I'm cautiously optimistic about the Chiefs and Colts game. I'm not saying we WILL win, but I definitely think we CAN win.

      We have a superior ground game going up against a defense that doesn't stop the run well. The biggest test, of course, is our D against Peyton. No matter what happens, Peyton will get his stats. He'll throw for 300 and a few scores. It's how we respond to those scores that will determine the outcome.

      I'm more excited about this game than any game in a while. It should be a good one.

      Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by vidae View Post
        I'm cautiously optimistic about the Chiefs and Colts game. I'm not saying we WILL win, but I definitely think we CAN win.

        We have a superior ground game going up against a defense that doesn't stop the run well. The biggest test, of course, is our D against Peyton. No matter what happens, Peyton will get his stats. He'll throw for 300 and a few scores. It's how we respond to those scores that will determine the outcome.

        I'm more excited about this game than any game in a while. It should be a good one.
        I think you guys would definitely win if it were in Arrowhead. I'm interested to see how well they play in Peyton's Place.

        Please beat them, though. Please.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
          Definately. As should any Rams fan, or the organization. It's more important that Bradford is winning games out there. I've just been in love with the idea of AJ Green going there just to give Bradford the most talented WR and see how they both fare, but your right any of the WR's, or hell a pass rusher would work just as well.
          I'm more leaning towards Adrian Clayborn in R2, and a WR like Julio Jones or Flloyd in R2. Whoever falls, that's my ideal situation. Get a legitimate pass rusher on the Right Side, who will help Chris on the left. Clayborn can also switch inside to DT on passing downs and St. Louis would then be able to use Rookie DE George Selvie on the right. Selvie actually had a sack last week and is looking very good so far.

          Get the WR who possesses the best deep threat in R2. The Rams have Brandon Gibson ( Legit #2 ), Mark Clayton ( Legit #2 ), Danny Amendola ( Good Slot ) and Mardy Gilyard ( Who will become a very good slot ). The Rams need a legit #1, or one who can fly on the deep route.

          Killing two birds with one stone. Bradford EASILY has the arm to get it 50-60 yards downfield and strike a receiver in mid stride.
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            I think you guys would definitely win if it were in Arrowhead. I'm interested to see how well they play in Peyton's Place.

            Please beat them, though. Please.
            I'll see what I can do. :)

            Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

            Comment


            • #21
              St. Louis Rams starting corners Ron Bartell and Bradley Fletcher have been tremendous this season. Quarterbacks are completing just over 30% when throwing at either one. Ron Bartell right now is a top 5 CB in the NFL. Rams could actually have a winning record after Sunday, It's been forever since I could say that.

              As for the draft, I'm really starting to like Adrian Clayborn. I think he could be the "Justin Tuck" in Spag's system.

              Comment


              • #22
                All hail your god & hero


                Max Hall

                The Max Power Era has begun

                Comment


                • #23
                  Dallas isnt hiding the fact that Felix Jones is about assume a larger role in the offense, starting this week. Took long enough, but we've heard these promises of sorts, before. Just get him the ball, please.

                  As for other games...I'm excited to see how Max Hall does. My dad jumps from team to team, and is a Cards fan these days, because of his insane man crush on Kurt Warner. So the team really grew on him. He's really hoping Hall is the savior. haha.

                  I never really realized how easy the Rams have had it schedule wise, there first four games...but i still like what I see from them. This Lions game can go either way, but I like the Rams here. Looking it over, though...god damn, I wish Dallas could have their schedule. haha. Still, I've been watching the Rams on a weekly basis, Bradford's fun to watch.

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                    I'm more leaning towards Adrian Clayborn in R2, and a WR like Julio Jones or Flloyd in R2. Whoever falls, that's my ideal situation. Get a legitimate pass rusher on the Right Side, who will help Chris on the left. Clayborn can also switch inside to DT on passing downs and St. Louis would then be able to use Rookie DE George Selvie on the right. Selvie actually had a sack last week and is looking very good so far.

                    Get the WR who possesses the best deep threat in R2. The Rams have Brandon Gibson ( Legit #2 ), Mark Clayton ( Legit #2 ), Danny Amendola ( Good Slot ) and Mardy Gilyard ( Who will become a very good slot ). The Rams need a legit #1, or one who can fly on the deep route.

                    Killing two birds with one stone. Bradford EASILY has the arm to get it 50-60 yards downfield and strike a receiver in mid stride.
                    You also have Laurent Robinson who is still a mystery...but his foot is falling off. When healthy, he's a hell of a talent, and arguably one of the fastest receivers in the league.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Weird to think Rams vs. Lions could be a good game.

                      For Chiefs vs. Colts I think the Colts will win. They're at home, coming off a tough and embarrassing loss to a division rival that ran at will. After games like that, especially at home, the Colts usually bounce back and make a statement.

                      Jamaal Charles definitely concerns me with his quickness and sneaky strength but I think the Colts will score. I think the 8.5 they're getting is a bit much though, especially with Crennel as the D coordinator. He has always done a better job than most at gameplanning against Manning. I think the Chiefs will cover.

                      edit: if the Chiefs do win, Matt Cassell will play a big part in it. It won't just be running, it'll be Cassell stepping up in the pocket and throwing to receivers sitting down wide open in the gaping holes in our crappy soft zone.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                        edit: if the Chiefs do win, Matt Cassell will play a big part in it. It won't just be running, it'll be Cassell stepping up in the pocket and throwing to receivers sitting down wide open in the gaping holes in our crappy soft zone.
                        I sure hope so! :D

                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          I sure hope so! :D
                          When did you become a mod? Who's spot did you take??

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            I think you guys would definitely win if it were in Arrowhead. I'm interested to see how well they play in Peyton's Place.

                            Please beat them, though. Please.
                            Pls. beat the Colts. And Texans, pls. do a tapdance on the Giants.

                            The era of the hot new young QBs -- Sanchize, Flacco, Schaub, Stafford, et. al -- is at hand & hr. of reckoning has come for the House of Manning: the party's over for them.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                              You also have Laurent Robinson who is still a mystery...but his foot is falling off. When healthy, he's a hell of a talent, and arguably one of the fastest receivers in the league.
                              Laurent Robinson has fallen off drastically, go back and watch the Oakland game. He got completely ate up by the Raiders. Couple of times the bump made him fall to the ground.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Is this the week Dez Bryant breaks out?

                                Jets D is going to announce it's arrival this week against Favre.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information