No announcement yet.

Week 5 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at all the respect we are getting, all the shows are telling us we have a chance, half the posts in this thread are about our game against the Lions. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, I'll tell u what that means to me. Hopefully we can keep it going, and I think we can. And hopefully in a year or two or three if we have a strike, it won't be a huge deal that the Rams are on a winning streak lol.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
      Laurent Robinson has fallen off drastically, go back and watch the Oakland game. He got completely ate up by the Raiders. Couple of times the bump made him fall to the ground.
      I've seen him, he also hasn't been healthy at all this season. And who knows? He may never get healthy...but there is still considerable potential.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

The Buccaneers have not won on week 5 since 2004. They also do well off of a bye. I have faith that they have fixed things a bit and they look like one hell of a sexy upset pick this week. Josh Freeman's thumb really impaired his performance the first three games and he still did hella good. This team did not like how they did against Pittsburgh and I think they bounce back. I will take them 24-14 over The Bengals as my upset pick.

Comment

Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          I've seen him, he also hasn't been healthy at all this season. And who knows? He may never get healthy...but there is still considerable potential.
          Some potential, but I don't see him making it back into the starting position. Brandon Gibson has been playing to well to lose it.
          | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Todd Collins will start for the Bears Sunday

Comment

The return of Brian Cushing.

Comment

Originally posted by chibulls.and.ferraris View Post
                The Buccaneers have not won on week 5 since 2004. They also do well off of a bye. I have faith that they have fixed things a bit and they look like one hell of a sexy upset pick this week. Josh Freeman's thumb really impaired his performance the first three games and he still did hella good. This team did not like how they did against Pittsburgh and I think they bounce back. I will take them 24-14 over The Bengals as my upset pick.
                You're a wise man.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

So, so stupid. I was hoping to see some Calebzz Haniezzz against the Panthers.

Hopefully this forces us to be more conservative and run the ball some at least....

Comment

Interested to see if Orton can put up yards against the Ravens, especially since no-one in their right mind should think the Broncos can get to 30 total rush yards this week. I just hope we dont get dominated as badly as we did last year in Baltimore.

As far as other teams in the AFC West goes, I kind of like the Chiefs the best and am happy it is them and not the chargers or raiders without a loss, but I think they might get shredded this week.

Comment

The possibility is there for sure. Not many teams could waltz into Lucas Oil and put a beatdown on Peyton in his house.

Here is to hoping we do just that though!

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Maybe if Haley runs Jamaal Charles a decent amount they'll have a chance.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Maybe if Haley runs Jamaal Charles a decent amount they'll have a chance.
                          There may be some hope for you after all.

Comment

Too much talk about two teams that won't make the playoffs. Yes, it's exciting that they don't suck anymore.

Comment

This is the least I've looked forward to an eagles game in some time haha. Of course it has to be on national tv too.

Comment

Hopefully Rodgers grants the redskins pass d mercy and doesnt come out here and break some records
                                RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information