Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 5 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by SenorGato View Post
    Is this the week Dez Bryant breaks out?
    It'd be nice. Because another week of Braylon and Roy Williams scoring multiple TD's and going over 100 yards and the world might implode.





    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by vidae View Post
      I sure hope so! :D
      You know...I hadn't really put much thought into the Chiefs' passing game v. Indy... But I do like their bigger receivers and Tony Mo against that secondary...now that I think about it.

      Comment


      • #48
        How the hell do you Eastcoasters wait until one o'clock every Sunday? It's 8:30 over here, and I don't know what to do with myself.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
          How the hell do you Eastcoasters wait until one o'clock every Sunday? It's 8:30 over here, and I don't know what to do with myself.
          Don't wake up until 11:30-noon, lol

          Comment


          • #50
            I like waiting til noon. It gives me time to get up, shower, eat, and take my time doing whatever it is I need to do in the morning before football starts.

            Bonekrusher.

            Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by prock View Post
              I like waiting til noon. It gives me time to get up, shower, eat, and take my time doing whatever it is I need to do in the morning before football starts.
              Noon is good. Get my picks done in the morning, eat some breakfast and shower, then watch the last half hour of pregame shows. Works well.

              Comment


              • #52
                Ya, I think CST is the perfect time zone for football. 11AM on Saturdays, 12PM on Sundays. I couldn't deal with West Coast times... If there's a Pats game on and it's not being broadcast locally, I need to go to a bar to watch it... Are places even open at 10AM?!

                Then if my team was a West Coast team, most of their games are late games...which means I have to wait until 130PM which is just too late...

                Comment


                • #53
                  I miss the days when I would just sleep til 12:30 and watch the game a half hour later. Now I'm lucky if I can sleep past 10 on any given day.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Just woke up, and am pissed its not 1. I hate waking up before 1230 on Sundays.


                    Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      12 o'clock games ftw. Wake up, dick around for about half an hour, then watch the pre-game.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        PST all the way! I usually wake up between 9 and 10 anyways. Games usually don't go much past 9 PM.

                        The only thing I don't like is that I usually have to go to a sports bar or something to watch the Browns game since it's not local.

                        Going to a BJ's Restaurant is cool because it opens at 10 for football and there are usually only 3 other people there, so you get to pick where you sit and which TV the game is on. The food is good (somewhat cheaper than bar food) and you get good service since you're basically the only one there. I guess you don't get the atmosphere though...

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          See, I don't think I could have handled it being any earlier than 1 when I was in college. Wake up hungover as ****, go get some greasy food at the dining hall, be back in time for the first games.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            See, I don't think I could have handled it being any earlier than 1 when I was in college. Wake up hungover as ****, go get some greasy food at the dining hall, be back in time for the first games.
                            That is true, it was tough finding a time to go eat when you have football going from 10-1 and 1-4...

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I usually get up around 8:30, mess around on my laptop till about 9:30, take a shower, then find the stream for the Steeler game.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                See, I don't think I could have handled it being any earlier than 1 when I was in college. Wake up hungover as ****, go get some greasy food at the dining hall, be back in time for the first games.
                                I just go at half time. Either that or just eat whatevers lying around the room. Also, commuting this semester is ftw. I woke up to bacon.


                                Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information