NY Giants @ Houston
    New Orleans @ Arizona
    San Diego @ Oakland
    Tennessee @ Dallas
    Philadelphia @ San Francisco

Monday
    Minnesota @ NY Jets

I hate bye weeks.

No clue what to expect from the Giants on the road. It's going to be like this all year long I feel like.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

ESPN is loving the Jets/Vikes matchup. Favre and Moss to take on Revis and the Jets.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Bradford is gonna kill the lions i call 8 td passes!

Comment

Desmond Bishop is going to wreck the Skins.

Comment

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            I hate bye weeks.
            Look on the bright side. Every team in your division will lose this week. ;)

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
              ESPN is loving the Jets/Vikes matchup. Favre and Moss to take on Revis and the Jets.
              Yeah, the Moss trade was a gift for ESPN. Then again they'd pimp any of their games. Frankly, I think the Jets are going to win handily. I could be wrong, but I won't believe Favre has his mojo back until I see it.

I like Buffalo in a slight upset over J'Ville. Garrard was good last week, but he's so inconsistent it could be a three interception game. Buffalo needs to pound the ball.
              Just play me, baby

Comment

Sorry but Cincinatti losing to the Bucs right after a division loss?, Dont see it happenin, juss sayin.

Comment

Peyton Manning will throw a pick if he targets Brandon Flowers more than 3 times. That all I will say on the Chiefs v Colts.

Comment

Hey guys, remember when Shawne Merriman was good? I do. I also know he whined and bitched about getting a contract extension, like really dude? You have 4 sacks, 0 FF's, 0 INT's, and 0 PDEF's in the past 3 seasons. Yea, real deserving of a big contract stupid. Especially since he can't even stay healthy anymore.

I know he had the one big injury, but I'm sorry he looks like his body is breaking down completely from whatever it was he was taking for so long. This is a guy who filling up the stat sheet all over the place, now he's just a body out there and for some reason he thinks he deserves some money.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

I'm so excited to see what the Rams come out and do this week, after all the media attention. Do they flop, or do they keep on looking strong?

I personally think the Rams are going to slow down the Lions, and score enough to win. I'm thinking the score will be something like;

Rams 20
                      Lions 10

Very similar to what has been happening lately. Detroit will have a long day with Chris Long.
                      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

unless Detriots o-line is entirely overwhelmed by Chris Long I can't see you holding them under 21 with Stafford, Megatron and Best playing

Rams: 34
                        Lions: 21

edit: just read stafford is still out but I stand by the score

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post

Very similar to what has been happening lately. Detroit will have a long day with Chris Long.
                          Has Chris Long been playing well?? Is Stafford back yet??

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I don't know if the Rams just beat the Lions by that much. I mean, they can easily win, but even with Shaun Hill they have been right there down to the wire with Chicago and Green Bay. I think they can beat the Rams and will, even though their QB play won't be as good.

Should be a very close one, but no way do I see them getting blown out. They are very close to winning some games, but I don't see them going back to where the Rams blow them out.

Hell the Rams might end up winning themselves out of the AJ Green sweepstakes which would suck because for some reason i want to see Bradford get a truly elite WR paired up with him just to see how good they both can be. Would be fun to watch.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              unless Detriots o-line is entirely overwhelmed by Chris Long I can't see you holding them under 21 with Stafford, Megatron and Best playing

Rams: 34
                              Lions: 21

edit: just read stafford is still out but I stand by the score
                              Well, the Rams have the #3 scoring D in the NFL. In 12 trips to the redzone, teams have only scored 3 TDs. They're #1 in Fumbles Forced with 9, and 6 recoveries. Few picks too. Best is whats going to worry me. Our Cornerbacks ( Bradley Fletcher and Ron Bartell ) are looking like a studly duo, both are playing damn good. With the 3 TDs given up in the air this year, all three came in zone coverage where S James Butler was out of position, as usual.

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                              Has Chris Long been playing well?? Is Stafford back yet??
                              Chris Long is playing very well, he's doing great against the run. And in the passing game, he's being double teamed constantly and is applying good pressure to the QB. The reason why he doesn't have more sacks is because up the middle, they ( other than Fred Robbins ) don't get much push, allowing the QB to step up into the pocket. He's been pretty close, and got a sack last week. I've been thrilled with his game this year.

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              I don't know if the Rams just beat the Lions by that much. I mean, they can easily win, but even with Shaun Hill they have been right there down to the wire with Chicago and Green Bay. I think they can beat the Rams and will, even though their QB play won't be as good.

Should be a very close one, but no way do I see them getting blown out. They are very close to winning some games, but I don't see them going back to where the Rams blow them out.

Hell the Rams might end up winning themselves out of the AJ Green sweepstakes which would suck because for some reason i want to see Bradford get a truly elite WR paired up with him just to see how good they both can be. Would be fun to watch.
                              I definitely realize that they've played in some close games and are close to being 4-0, 3-1, ect.. the Rams are close to being 4-0 right now. Fortunately we've taken two of the games over in the 2nd Half. Spagnuolo will have a great gameplan defensively drawn up, I mean, defense is the reason he's a HC with his success as a DC in NYG where he drew up one of the best Defensive Gameplans I've ever seen to prevent the Patriots Perfect season.

As far as AJ Green goes, I'm not worried about it. It's a long way until draft time, and I'd rather win games in the Regular Season, than lose games and be excited about a High Draft pick. The WRs in this draft are pretty deep, and we'll no doubt pick up a WR high in the draft.

AJ Green, Julio Jones, Michael Flloyd, I'll take any of them. But much rather prefer wins, than high draft picks.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information