Will Washington move Haynesworth?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Washington move Haynesworth?

On Colts boards people are clamoring for AH and saying things like all it would take is a 2nd or 3rd. If that is true, why hasn't a team gotten it done? I think Washington must want to somehow recover some of that huge signing bonus.

He and Shanahan are probably not going to reconcile so it would make sense to me to try to get something back for him. The trade deadline is coming up quick, will Washington get rid of Haynesworth?

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
    On Colts boards people are clamoring for AH and saying things like all it would take is a 2nd or 3rd. If that is true, why hasn't a team gotten it done? I think Washington must want to somehow recover some of that huge signing bonus.

He and Shanahan are probably not going to reconcile so it would make sense to me to try to get something back for him. The trade deadline is coming up quick, will Washington get rid of Haynesworth?
    I would do it in a heartbeat for a 2nd but no he is not getting traded, he actually has moved up to 2nd string now and hopefully he can see some short yardage situations.
    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Working...
    X

Debug Information