Some 1st Quarter of the Season Thoughts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by njx9
    why would they have developed any packages for him? because espn likes talking about him?
    I'm just surprised he has barely seen the field.
    Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• Tim Tebow doesn't see the field bc Tim Tebow sucks.

That's why.

At best, he'll be an NFL caliber qb in 4 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        Imagine a TE screen to Tebow. Imagine it.
        That could be his one play of the game, and it could for 1 yard, in what could be the most epic game of the week full of tons of awesome highlights.....and ESPN would still waste 10-15 seconds showing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
          I'm just surprised he has barely seen the field.
          I think the plan all along was for Tebow to sit and watch this year, I think that was pretty much the plan no matter who drafted him.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
            let's not get carried away here, he's still on the broncos.
            Just a little hyperbole....they would though, regardless of what else happens in that game, be sure to show that highlight of Tim Tebow catching a pass for 1 yard.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              Just a little hyperbole....they would though, regardless of what else happens in that game, be sure to show that highlight of Tim Tebow catching a pass for 1 yard.
              The station would explode if he were to break a tackle or juke someone out too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
                After all the post season talk and hype, where has Tim Tebow been? Have they not developed any packages for him yet?
                They were complete idiots if they were honest about drafting a franchise QB in the 1st round, then putting him in packages to get banged up and roughed up. Even using a Wildcat that was going to likely happen, and if they were thinking about it went down the toilet when he got banged up in the pre season game.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                  The station would explode if he were to break a tackle or juke someone out too.
                  All he needs is his TRUCK RATING.

Anyway, I'm sure McDaniels has thought of using him in a redzone package kinda like freshman Tebow, but at this point, Orton has been good enough that it really isn't necessary to resort to that kind of gimmick.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  Originally posted by njx9
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information