Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deion Branch to New England for a 4th. (Schefter)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deion Branch to New England for a 4th. (Schefter)

http://twitter.com/Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Seattle traded WR Deion Branch to New England for a fourth-round pick. Bet Tom Brady is happy.
    "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

4th!?!?!?!?!? =)

Comment

Wow... great move haha...
      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

A 4th seems a bit much for Branch but at least Brady likes him.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

A 4th rounder, really? The Pats and 'Hawks no doubt have him valued significantly lower, but Tommy gets what Tommy wants, and Seattle recognized that.

Comment

Good move, now Golden Tate gets more playing time ;)

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

I'm just glad we won't be seeing any more fades to Deion Branch in the endzone, or go routes on 3rd and 10.

NEVER works.

Comment

Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                I'm just glad we won't be seeing any more fades to Deion Branch in the endzone, or go routes on 3rd and 10.

NEVER works.
                Obviously highway robbery is legal in this state. Good riddance.

Comment

The Pats still win. Just 3-4 years ago Seattle gave a 1st for this guy.

Comment

Wait branch is still in the league?

Comment

Wow. Swapping 7th rounders in 2050 would have been too much for this guy.

This is insane. Why? A washed up, never was that somehow got us a 1st rounder... I really don't understand why we gave up anything for him. We should have just found a fast guy in the parking lot...
                      **** her in da *****!

Comment

Part of it may have been the fact that NE has so many draft picks already (and they love to trade down and acquire more).

They already have to add six rookies in the first 3 rounds... they don't have THAT many roster spots...

Still, regardless of how the Pats raped Seattle originally, getting a 4th rounder today for a guy who was simply terrible is a great move...
                        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

Great job! It's not like we don't already have superior versions of him on the team or anything!

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Do the Patriots have the shortest WR's in the league right now? I don't think Branch, Welker or Edelmen break 5'9".

Comment

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                              Part of it may have been the fact that NE has so many draft picks already (and they love to trade down and acquire more).

They already have to add six rookies in the first 3 rounds... they don't have THAT many roster spots...

Still, regardless of how the Pats raped Seattle originally, getting a 4th rounder today for a guy who was simply terrible is a great move...
                              I guess we can't trade down if we have all of the picks. . .
                              **** her in da *****!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information