No announcement yet.

Nike named NFL Uniform Supplier starting in 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nike doesn't have the authority to change any jerseys. I'm sure they'll make a push for something different to stimulate sales following their take over of production, but that's entirely up to teams and the NFL.

Total non-issue, aside from the fact that I hate Nike and should grab any jerseys I want now. Or maybe I'm better off waiting and snatching up sales on the current ones before the change over . . .

(Unless you have stock in Reebok / Nike, though I doubt either sees much change.)

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

They won't change Green Bay's so I'm not worried.

Comment

As long as they don't look like oregons or those alternate uniforms boise state and virginia tech and those other schools were wearing i don't care.
        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
        RIP themaninblack

Comment

I think the changes they'll make will be pretty nice.

The uniforms themselves won't change all that much. But the apparel available will.

Reebok has made some pretty crappy hats lately. Nike will clean that up.

I hope Buffalo finally goes back to their old color scheme. Those old unis look soooooo much better than their current ones.

And please Seattle, change your colors.

Comment

They don't get to make any changes to designs without the team's consent.

Seeing as how the Bears haven't allowed a serious uniform change since before most teams existed, I'm not so worried.

Comment

Being a Raider fan there is no way they change our regular black and silver. We had silver unis which weren't really sweet at all.
              Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
              Coples is that dude.
              Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                They should wear the alternates every day.

Comment

I can't wait - I hate the Bills unis (besides our kickass throwbacks)

Originally Posted by scottyboy
                  my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                  But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

I want the Steelers to have an all-black option. Also i think every team in the NFl should rock the old-skool grey facemasks...they pwn.

Comment

I think the changes they'll make will be pretty nice.

The uniforms themselves won't change all that much. But the apparel available will.

Reebok has made some pretty crappy hats lately. Nike will clean that up.

I hope Buffalo finally goes back to their old color scheme. Those old unis look soooooo much better than their current ones.

I actually heard on the radio this morning that New Era is going to get the licensing for hats. I almost cried tears of joy.

Also, I heard UnderArmor gets to keep the licensing for all the combine and draft stuff.

Comment

Me and my roommates were talking just a couple weeks ago about how it was weird Reebok had that sweet of a deal. Hopefully Nike doesn't think they're going to be able to change a bunch of them dramatically, but some improvements would be cool.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

I just really hope the New Era rumors for hat licensing are true.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            I actually heard on the radio this morning that New Era is going to get the licensing for hats. I almost cried tears of joy.

Also, I heard UnderArmor gets to keep the licensing for all the combine and draft stuff.
                            UnderArmor makes the best stuff to show off how ripped you are.

I promised myself that I won't buy any underarmor until i get rid of some of this stomach pudge and get a 6 pack.

I haven't had one in like 8 years, its just so hard to keep when you get older.

Comment

I promised myself that I won't buy any underarmor until i get rid of some of this stomach pudge and get a 6 pack.

Amen to that.

I actually love Miami's alt Orange jerseys but i know a lot of people that hate them...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

You are so spot on....While I never had a 6 pack, I was always real skinny. Graduated high school at about 180, and last summer, I worked real hard to get back down to 200 and was thrilled. I'd kill for my 13 year old metabolism right about now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information