No announcement yet.

Nike named NFL Uniform Supplier starting in 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see the Eagles jerseys being similar to Oregon......JUST BRING BACK THE KELLY GREEN!!!!!

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
    The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
    Newton
    South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
    Barely literate +5 swagger
    Thief +15 swagger
    Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
    Big, average speed -3 swagger
    Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
    Total Swagger: 62
    ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

Im like 8 lbs away from having no belly fat at all, but the problem is, if i lose that weight, I'll look too skinny everywhere else.

It's like once you hit the age of 25+, your body just stores fat in your gut and theres no way around it unless you workout 24/7 which I obviously don't do.

And dieting is hard too. Sometimes you just want that chocolate eclair. Especially on a monday when the work week gives you a nice fresh kick in the balls, the last thing you're thinking about during lunch is your calories. You're just like **** it, i need this chocolate right about now.

Comment

If you have a player's jersey, what's the only way you might consider buying that same player's jersey again? Either, you ****** yours up or they came up with some new and different variation on it you'd like to wear.

Of course Nike is going to do everything in their power to get a **** ton of alternate uniforms out there.

Comment

Nike can't actually change a team's jersey design even if they are the manufacturer/supplier. We'll probably see different material on different parts of the jersey, like we've seen in college football, but where is this idea that the supplier has anything at all to do with the design concepts?

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
            I just really hope the New Era rumors for hat licensing are true.
            This. I hate the current slew of crappy flex fit hats. Give me some sick fitted NFL hats already.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

I just want a non-retro red jersey.

Please do it, Nike.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                Nike doesn't have the authority to change any jerseys. I'm sure they'll make a push for something different to stimulate sales following their take over of production, but that's entirely up to teams and the NFL.

Total non-issue, aside from the fact that I hate Nike and should grab any jerseys I want now. Or maybe I'm better off waiting and snatching up sales on the current ones before the change over . . .

(Unless you have stock in Reebok / Nike, though I doubt either sees much change.)
                Funny as to how many people seem to think they do. All that matters to Nike is that they are the official supplier and therefore get a dip into NFL jersey sales.

Comment

Originally posted by cvv84 View Post
                  Funny as to how many people seem to think they do. All that matters to Nike is that they are the official supplier and therefore get a dip into NFL jersey sales.
                  And because they're going to get a chunk of the sales, they're probably going to try and push teams into changes. I hope that many of the league's traditional teams like the Bears, Packers, Giants, etc. will resist any major changes but what's to keep a team like the Seahawks or Texans or one without the "roots" to agreeing to some wild change to sell more jerseys?

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                    And because they're going to get a chunk of the sales, they're probably going to try and push teams into changes. I hope that many of the league's traditional teams like the Bears, Packers, Giants, etc. will resist any major changes but what's to keep a team like the Seahawks or Texans or one without the "roots" to agreeing to some wild change to sell more jerseys?
                    They don't need to make permanent changes... all they need to do is sell a team on wearing an alternate jersey even once and they can get people to buy them.

Whether it's old school jerseys or some variation on new ones, the idea is to move product.

Comment

Here comes a sick version of the neon green uni's for seattle! Theres definitely potential for some sick hawks jerseys

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
                      Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

It would be bad ass if they made an alternate for every team like the college pro combat unis.

http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/usnikef.../rivalries2010

Edit: I know they don't have the power to do that on their own, but maybe they can get some kind of deal with the league/teams to do it. idk
                        Last edited by Go_Eagles77; 10-12-2010, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                          It would be bad ass if they made an alternate for every team like the college pro combat unis.

http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/usnikef.../rivalries2010

Edit: I know they don't have the power to do that on their own, but maybe they can get some kind of deal with the league/teams to do it. idk
                          What do you think about them bringing back our Eagle Kelly Green jerseys permanently?

Newton
                          Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                            What do you think about them bringing back our Eagle Kelly Green jerseys permanently?
                            That would be sweet but they don't have control over that, the organization does. When Jeff Lurie bought the team he changed the jerseys from kelly green to midnight green, so I highly doubt they'll ever be changed back permanently as long as the current ownership is here.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                              That would be sweet but they don't have control over that, the organization does. When Jeff Lurie bought the team he changed the jerseys from kelly green to midnight green, so I highly doubt they'll ever be changed back permanently as long as the current ownership is here.
                              Wish I could get my hands on a DJACK Kelly Green jersey

Newton
                              Thief +15 swagger

Comment

You know Nike can make and pitch ideas to the teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information