X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's seen can't be unseen.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Sterger was already pretty widely known to the younger football crowd before this.
      I guarantee you she just got herself 8x the amount of fans this week than she had in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
        Im not talking about Favre.

I'm talking about all the 20 year old guys out there who googled Jen Sterger the past 2 weeks and got her website hits upon hits upon hits.

That's the whole reason why she leaked the info.
        .......And the 2 & 1/2-cent digital photos she sold to deadspin for at least 5 figs, $ amount to be disclosed later.

Was he so ignorant that he didnt think a digital pic is forever? Or was this why he hesitated for 2 summers about unretiring & coming back to the NFL?

Comment

Wasn't she already in Playboy before this?
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Why would he send it three separate times? You'd think the shawty would get the idea the first time...

Comment

Wasn't she already in Playboy before this?
              Wouldn't surprise me.

You know the Giants have our own village smut who tries to use the Giants to get herself fame? It's some attractive puerto rican girl who shows up to games wearing a tight superman outfit.

These birds are just marketing themselves and using our testosterone to fund their bank accounts.

Comment

Yeah I see that woman all the time in the parking lot tailgating. I can't stand her attention whoring self.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Yeah I see that woman all the time in the parking lot tailgating. I can't stand her attention whoring self.
                  When the Jets made the playoffs last year and the Giants didn't, she magically started wearing Jets gear and going to their games.

Yeah, shes not attention whoring. I can't stand those girls.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                    I guarantee you she just got herself 8x the amount of fans this week than she had in the past.
                    Exactly, and she didn't have to go nearly as far as, say, a Paris Hilton did. Her first big claim to fame (other than her name) was her leaked video of her guzzling some guy. That had to make her dad proud.

But it worked for her pub-wise.

This Jen chick's popularity has skyrocketed.

Still, Favre is an idiot. Last I checked, he was still married and his wife already almost divorced his ass many times.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                      It was enough of a distraction that he had to address the Vikings locker room after their loss to those same Jets Monday night.

What do you think the Vikings think of their QB now? Remember their current owner took the team over after the Fred Smoot Love Boat incident, so he's going to be very sensitive to his team being scandalized by another lurid story in the media.

The thing is in that business as in politics and hollywood this stuff is not only rampant but condoned. Favre's fellow Vikings probably could care less as long as he can find Randy Moss down the field.

I have been all over Mike Vick for the whole dog fighting saga so i need to establish my dislike for Brett here especially as you pointed out his wife was fighting cancer.

Comment

So...is he going to get suspended? Ala Roethlisberger?

I know the scenarios are different, and that getting accused of rape (yeah, twice) isn't the same as sending pics of your ***** to someone, but at least there aren't pictures floating around of Big Ben's *****. If there were, we'd be hearing constant jokes about him living up (or not) to his nickname.

Favre is a married man, who's wife was battling cancer while this happened, Roethlisberger at least was single (though that's no excuse).

This definitely hurts the NFL's image since Favre is basically a living legend. I think a short suspension wouldn't be out of the question.
                        Last edited by Mr. Goosemahn; 10-12-2010, 04:47 PM.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

I think a suspension & huuuuuuge personal conduct policy violation fine will be forthcoming. She seems like a bandwagoner after the dick pics story broke. Maybe disgruntled over her cheap tip for the happy ending.

Or they were forbidden to give happy endings to the players (more likely) & she was unhappy about missing a cash tip on that.

Question for you law schoolers out there: If you're caught bringing a blown up photo of Brett's dick pic & flashing it from the stands for TV at an NFL game & busted for public obscenity, can you mount a 1st Amendment Freedom of Expression defense?

Will the forthcoming jokes that will make the rounds of every HS in Minnesota this wk. be new & innovative or weil they fall back on the age old Lance Alworth weenie wagging jokes from the 60s about the "open fly pattern"?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                            So...is he going to get suspended? Ala Roethlisberger?
                            Probably not. He didn't stick his johnson into anyone else. A photo of it, and doing that, are quite different.

I'd love for him to be suspended though, but I doubt he is.

Comment

Weird how this was discovered after Brett played a game against the Jets.

Very weird.

Comment

Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                                Weird how this was discovered after Brett played a game against the Jets.

Very weird.
                                This was discovered months ago and we'd been discussing it for a long time in the other Favre thread.

Anywyas, word is Deanna Favre released a statement about the text pics Jenn received, "those pics were meant for me, but they were intercepted."

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information