No announcement yet.

Favre accused of sexual harrassment

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Story getting legs already, on the Huffington Post blog ther were posts like:

His number s/b changed to 4".......An atty. posted that if the photos were introduced in court there would be "insufficient evidence" :D.

Photos are 100% Favre's responsibility, even if intended for his wife the pics originated from Favre & that's what Commissioner Goodell will slap him with

Comment

Jokes are picking up steam.

What happens when Favre gets an erection and walks into a wall?

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
        This was discovered months ago and we'd been discussing it for a long time in the other Favre thread.

Anywyas, word is Deanna Favre released a statement about the text pics Jenn received, "those pics were meant for me, but they were intercepted."
        So his wife confirms that it is his *****. And those voicemails were definitely him, so he was clearly pursing her and she didn't have interest. Not sure how he gets out of this.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

I think some people are missing the joke.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Anywyas, word is Deanna Favre released a statement about the text pics Jenn received, "those pics were meant for me, but they were intercepted."
            I read somewhere that Brett was going to stop sending her pics after the first time, but kept changing his mind and sending more.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I read she didn't text him back because Ted Thompson sent Sterger a pic of Aaron Rodger's dick.

Comment

Originally posted by jackalope View Post
                So his wife confirms that it is his *****. And those voicemails were definitely him, so he was clearly pursing her and she didn't have interest. Not sure how he gets out of this.
                It's a joke, jack.

Comment

This was discovered months ago and we'd been discussing it for a long time in the other Favre thread.

Exactly. This isn't a new story. It's just now getting legs because the texts and pics got leaked.

Comment

Ha, I picked up on the interception pun, but I still missed that.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I've seen the pictures. Let's just say that there's plenty of room left in the pocket.

Comment

hahahahah that's brilliant

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Ok, you animals. I have a picture that's just begging for a joke caption contest...

Comment

Originally posted by Monomach View Post
                              Ok, you animals. I have a picture that's just begging for a joke caption contest...
                              Hi Big B...

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Well, on the bright side, he doesn't have to worry about Shaun Smith groping him. It's highly likely he'll try, but he won't find anything.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information