X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favre accused of sexual harrassment

While a NY Jet.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2...use_claims.php

From a masseuse hired by the jets to massage their players.

Brett's schlong photos allegedly emailed in an earlier incident, Jenn Sterger sold the pics to deadspin. It's all over ESPN & Jim Rome now.

Correct me if my timing is wrong, wasn't Favre's wife battling cancer while he was a Jet when this occurred?

Classy guy, that Brett Favre.
    Last edited by LizardState; 10-12-2010, 03:44 PM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

I love the image the accompanies the article.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Has any player in NFL history done more damage to his image than Brett Favre has?

The only players in all of sports that I can think of that are close are Lebron James and Tiger Woods.

Comment

Does anyone else find it funny that this comes out the week before the Jets-Vikings Monday Night game?Could it have been scripted any better?

Comment

The only thing I hate about this is how that smutbucket Jen Sterger is getting publicity (and money as a result) for it.

I hate when smuts trick horny young men into giving them exactly what they want (attention). It works every time.

Comment

mmmmmm Jenn Sterger.

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

It was enough of a distraction that he had to address the Vikings locker room after their loss to those same Jets Monday night.

What do you think the Vikings think of their QB now? Remember their current owner took the team over after the Fred Smoot Love Boat incident, so he's going to be very sensitive to his team being scandalized by another lurid story in the media.

Comment

I can now say that I've seen pictures of Brett Favre's dick. Not that I wanted to, but I can say it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

I haven't seen the pics (nor do I want to) but I heard Craig Cartman on the radio last week saying he's got a small pecker.

Why take a dick pic if you have a small one? If its small, don't you want to use the "element of surprise" strategy on unsuspecting victims?
                    Last edited by bigbluedefense; 10-12-2010, 04:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                      The only thing I hate about this is how that smutbucket Jen Sterger is getting publicity (and money as a result) for it.

I hate when smuts trick horny young men into giving them exactly what they want (attention). It works every time.
                      Sterger is a smutbucket but this is all on Favre. He's an old horny man not a young one.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

He's an old horny man not a young one.
                        Horny old men are the worst, believe me I know.

Just about when he was turning 40, hmmmmm. I've heard of mid-life crisis stories before but this one takes the cake. Shouldve just bought a ragtop fire engine red sportscar like everybody else instead of a pickup, lol.
                        Last edited by LizardState; 10-12-2010, 04:07 PM.

Comment

The voicemails are pretty damn funny. The garbage can one is hilarious.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            Sterger is a smutbucket but this is all on Favre. He's an old horny man not a young one.
                            Im not talking about Favre.

I'm talking about all the 20 year old guys out there who googled Jen Sterger the past 2 weeks and got her website hits upon hits upon hits.

That's the whole reason why she leaked the info.

Comment

Sterger was already pretty widely known to the younger football crowd before this.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information