• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LizardState
    started a topic Favre accused of sexual harrassment

Favre accused of sexual harrassment

While a NY Jet.

http://blogs.citypages.com/blotter/2...use_claims.php

From a masseuse hired by the jets to massage their players.

Brett's schlong photos allegedly emailed in an earlier incident, Jenn Sterger sold the pics to deadspin. It's all over ESPN & Jim Rome now.

Correct me if my timing is wrong, wasn't Favre's wife battling cancer while he was a Jet when this occurred?

Classy guy, that Brett Favre.
    Last edited by LizardState; 10-12-2010, 03:44 PM.

• PackerLegend
    replied
    Originally posted by FuzzyGopher View Post
    ""This is someone who is clearly trying to exploit an unfortunate situation and capitalize on the opportunity to see her name in print," Sterger's manager, Phil Reese, told the Post."
    When I first read that quote I thought he was talking about Jenn Sterger. I was like why the **** would her manager say that. Then I realised he was talking about Jenn's friend. Still this goes either way.

Leave a comment:

• FuzzyGopher
    replied
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ularly-texted/

Looks like Sterger's friend is pissing in the punch bowl. And I love this quote by her manager.

""This is someone who is clearly trying to exploit an unfortunate situation and capitalize on the opportunity to see her name in print," Sterger's manager, Phil Reese, told the Post."

Leave a comment:

• TitleTown088
    replied

Haha, so fitting.

I bet one real fun to throw a few back with.

Leave a comment:

• PackerLegend
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CashmoneyDrew
    replied
    No that's not Deeana Favre.

Also, doesn't Favre admitting the voice mails were truly him kinda 100% solidify the ***** pics were from him since they came from the same phone number?

Leave a comment:

• Brent
    replied
    how could any one resist sending her dick pics?

Leave a comment:

• Complex
    replied

edit: Is this really deanna Favre?

Leave a comment:

• Monomach
    replied
    She definitely got one hell of a boob job. Thumbs up to that doctor. Those things could put an eye out.

Leave a comment:

• PackerLegend
    replied
    Just me or does this look like Deanna Farve? Maybe it is???

Also Jenn Sterger = BONER

Leave a comment:

• Sniper
    replied
    Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Didn't his wife already admit that the penzor in question was in fact Favre's? Jenn Sterger just used her awesome technological skills to "intercept" them I guess?
    Why not? Everyone else already intercepts Favre, so why not Sterger?

My God, she is so hot.

Not enough Sterger pics in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• CashmoneyDrew
    replied
    Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
    Jay Glazer just reported on Fox pregame show that Favre admits to sending the voicemails to Jenn Sterger but denies sending the dick shots. He admits to 1 part but there is no doubt in my mind he is guilty on both counts.
    Didn't his wife already admit that the penzor in question was in fact Favre's? Jenn Sterger just used her awesome technological skills to "intercept" them I guess?

Leave a comment:

• Nalej
    replied
    Hell yea he's guilty. Has no one learned from Tiger?!

Leave a comment:

• PackerLegend
    replied
    Jay Glazer just reported on Fox pregame show that Favre admits to sending the voicemails to Jenn Sterger but denies sending the dick shots. He admits to 1 part but there is no doubt in my mind he is guilty on both counts.

Leave a comment:

• yourfavestoner
    replied
    Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
    Sterger hired an attourney to has hired a law firm to "advise her and pursue any potential remedies that may exist."

In other words:

Woooooo! Civil suit here we go!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information