Week 6 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    I just lost because of that last sack. Did they really need to see Edwards throw the ball there to realize he's horrible?
    If it helps, last week in my money league I lost on that last worthless Shiancoe catch.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      If it helps, last week in my money league I lost on that last worthless Shiancoe catch.
      I'm really pissed because that last CJ TD made someone else win and indirectly caused me to lose. Thus moving him into first and me out. All I needed was a first down with no TD and they'd have been kneeling.

Comment

• Dear Trent,

I realize that you got the **** kicked out of you in Buffalo. I realize that you are in a new system. I realize that this is your first game action with your new team.

But when you have time at least try and look past 10 yards. You make Brady Quinn look like Brett Favre.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
          MJD looked like he wanted to be traded .....
          We'll take him as compensation for Kampman. I know he didn't work in the 34 but I still miss the hell out of him.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

Comment

• Steve Young is pissing me off so bad. Incompetent qbs are not the reason for big hits you ******* moron. Congrats you make Matt Millen look like a genius. And enough with the "amoeba defense".

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
            12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao

Comment

• Steve Young sounds like an idiot right now.

"Thats not football if you change that"

"Call it something else then."

Fail.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                Dear Trent,

I realize that you got the **** kicked out of you in Buffalo. I realize that you are in a new system. I realize that this is your first game action with your new team.

But when you have time at least try and look past 10 yards. You make Brady Quinn look like Brett Favre.
                He makes Brady Quinn look bad?

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Steve Young just oozes smug.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    I'm really pissed because that last CJ TD made someone else win and indirectly caused me to lose. Thus moving him into first and me out. All I needed was a first down with no TD and they'd have been kneeling.
                    I hear ya.... that was Garbage with a capital G. But PATHETIC defense to let him do that.... when you KNEW he was getting the ball on all those plays.

What a disgraceful performance on MNF by that terrible Jags team. Was it sold out? They entered this week tied for first right?

Would LA even want that team?

Comment

• so much sex in this game: MJD, Britt, McCourty, Underwood, Greene, Haslam, Rashean Mathis.
                      Rashean Mathis used to be so good it was intimidating scary. It was Mathis Island before there was a Revis Island. WTF happened?

Attn, Darrelle Revis : As you sit in your hot tub nursing the hamstring, think about Rashean Mathis. That's you in 3 yrs. You were 100% correct to ask for the megabucks this season.

Are there any shutdown corners left? Maybe Asomugha or Trufant, you could name some others......

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                        Rashean Mathis used to be so good it was intimidating scary. It was Mathis Island before there was a Revis Island. WTF happened?

Attn, Darrelle Revis : As you sit in your hot tub nursing the hamstring, think about Rashean Mathis. That's you in 3 yrs. You were 100% correct to ask for the megabucks this season.

Are there any shutdown corners left? Maybe Asomugha or Trufant, you could name some others......
                        You are confusing him with Walter Thurmond III.

No, Tru is at best an above average corner right now. At best. He's probably just about average.

He's still a gamer though, but he was never really a true shutdown guy. Part of that was Fitz in the division, injuries, and no pass rush, but regardless of the toughness he still doesn't deserve to be mentioned with Asomugha.
                        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post

His play dropped off as the talent on defense dropped off. Jacksonville's defense hasn't been good since, like, 2006.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                            Knighton's booty is ghetto fabulous, if I do say so myself.
                            He belongs in rap videos.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                            Originally posted by njx9
                            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Mike Williams playing well in Seattle is one of the best surprises of the season, so far. I loved him coming out and even thought he'd make a good #1 overall pick for the 49ers. Whoops!

Comment

• Apparently ESPN asked both head coaches to call more TO's so they could get their commercials in otherwise they would have ran the clock out.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-jack-del-rio/
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information