Week 6 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
    Atlanta @ Philly is an interesting situation. Philly is able to score, but they're 0-2 at home. Kolb or an injured Vick against Atlanta. Looks to me like it has a chance to be a shootout. In the end, Stafford is going to have to win this game because the Eagles will likely focus on stopping Turner and Snelling first.

As long as you don't play Vick I'm confident. I'm not seeing either team go over 24 either. Atlanta can run with the Eagles speed on offense.

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    Said this in the Pick the Winners thread.
    I'll take AD putting on a ************* show.

Comment

go giants!
      i'm sorry lions fans, you know i love you all and like the lions a lot...but we need this win!
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

MNF to pick the winner of the AFC South?

Thanks BoneKrusher
        IN SHAD WE TRUST

Comment

Cutler is back for the Bears, as is Chris Willliams but he'll be starting at LG instead of LT. Omiyele will remain there. And Rookie J'Marcus Webb will get another start at RT. He looked good in run blocking last week vs. Carolina and wasn't any worse than our o-line has been in pass blocking, so hopefully he gets to stay there and develop.

I'm also hoping we keep putting the effort in to run the ball. Forte and Taylor are a good pair of backs and running the ball will force teams to respect it and slow down their pass rush, helping out our pass blocking.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
            MNF to pick the winner of the AFC South?

What? It's ******* week 6. The Colts are still winning it.

Comment

Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              I still have Tennessee. They're the most balanced and can actually win on the road.

The division, overall, is incredibly average.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                I would say it's a bigger game for the Saints coming off that embarrassing loss last week. The Bucs want to win this, but the Saints really need this W... arguably more than the Bucs.
                Thats debateable. It definately is a huge game for the Saints, but for the Bucs to prove to themselves that they are legit they are gonna have to win this divisional game at home.

Comment

I know it's kinda early in the season, but i think The Saints are looking at this game as a must win.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
                    It should be.. More interesting than those two teams.
                    Hey...shut your face hole!

Hey...hole your shut face!

But hey! Who wants to see Chris Johnson and MoJo Drew battle it out? Or two dual-threat QB's? Or the most productive pass-rushing DL in the league? Not me, that's who!

The Jaguars fans despise Tennessee. I mean, YFS and Unseen are cool ass dudes, and we all get along awesome. But if you go to Jaguars.com right now, there is nothing but pure, unadulterated hate towards Jeff Fisher and the Titans. It's practically against the rules to just refer to Tennessee as the "Titans." One, you're not allowed to capitalize it, and two, you're supposed to refer to them as the "tacks." (Which is bogus cause we NFLDC Titans fans convened and decided our mock name was the Tits!!!) And yes, it is only Week 6. But if you said that the Jaguars and Titans both would be tied for 1st place in the AFC South with Indy and Houston, the preseason favorites (or tied for last, since all 4 teams have equal records, BUT MY CUP IS HALF FULL!!!), people would've been all like, "Whaaaaaaaat?" Nomsayin'?

Gonna be awesome. BE THERE!!!
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      I hate Giants primetime games. Give me all 1's and 4's and I'm a happy fan.
                      I totally agree with this. Night games are overrated as hell. Many fans love night games because they like seeing their team be the center of attention for a night, but I couldn't care less. Football is best in the afternoon.

Comment

I like going to night games, and I like having night games because I live out of market.

If I was at home I'd love every game to be Sunday at 1.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

Danario Alexander (Supernario) has been activated from the Practice Squad. I'm super excited to see this kid play, huge fan.

Bradford to Danario baby!

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            I still have Tennessee. They're the most balanced and can actually win on the road.

The division, overall, is incredibly average.
                            I just think Peyton Manning turns it around and becomes regular season Peyton Manning again. If he does that no one else has a chance. I do like the Titans though they have a solid defense with a beastly defensive line and CJ really hasn't even gotten going yet. They have a legitimate shot at a wild card. I think it ends up Colts/Titans/Texans/Jaguars.

Comment

I just think Peyton Manning turns it around and becomes regular season Peyton Manning again. If he does that no one else has a chance. I do like the Titans though they have a solid defense with a beastly defensive line and CJ really hasn't even gotten going yet. They have a legitimate shot at a wild card. I think it ends up Colts/Titans/Texans/Jaguars.
                              Peyton can play great but that defense is awful. They've ignored an incredible need at the DT position for years and it's coming back to hurt them. He's carried them with that weakness before, but their offensive line has deteriorated (I spelled that correctly first try!!) and they're playing with Reggie Wayne as their only healthy, experienced WR.....and their run game has never really gotten going.

This is the year we see just how far Peyton can carry a team that would be complete garbage with a lesser QB.

Comment

The colts are going to kick it in right after the half way point and make a good push going into the play offs. Manning is too good, and the defense will get better. No way am I counting them out this early in the season.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information