• Show
Clear All

If Tarvaris Jackson plays this week I expect him to turn into:

and cause a QB controversy

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      If Tarvaris Jackson plays this week I expect him to turn into:

and cause a QB controversy
      I....expect him to play poorly and provide the Vikes another loss.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        I told everyone that he wasn't washed up or had slowed down. His ypc has stayed consistent with his career average. IIRC, that last year in Dallas he had Brad Johnson throwing him the ball for a good portion.

If you can average 15 ypc with Trent ******* Edwards throwing you the football, you are still an amazing WR.

With his physical tools and with the tremendous conditioning he does I wouldn't be at all surprised if he plays until he is 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
          With his physical tools and with the tremendous conditioning he does I wouldn't be at all surprised if he plays until he is 40.
          He's said all along that he learned how to prepare himself physically from the best: Jerry Rice. And that, if he can, he'll play for as long as Rice did.

Comment

I just wish Randy Moss would have had that work ethic. What could have been and all.

Comment

I just wish Randy Moss would have had that work ethic. What could have been and all.
              Randy Moss without work ethic is the 2nd greatest receiver of all time...and #1 based on talent alone. He'd be setting record that no one would ever break if he had half the work ethic of Jerry Rice.

Comment

I don't know why it isn't mentioned, but Terrell Owens is just as deserving as Randy Moss for being the #2 WR of all time. They are 2a and 2b in my books.

Comment

I don't know why it isn't mentioned, but Terrell Owens is just as deserving as Randy Moss for being the #2 WR of all time. They are 2a and 2b in my books.
                  Not that there's really a wrong answer, but when I sit down and think about which guy I'd rather have in their primes, I'd take Moss.

Comment

Terrell Owens is NOT the 2nd best WR of all time. He's not even in the top 10.

For those that disagree with me, go check where he ranks in dropped passes category annually.

Comment

TO still has it, and I couldnt believe so many teams and people thought he was washed up. That said Moss > TO because of dropped passes and TO is way more of a locker room disaster then Moss is.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

There was a thread over the summer (I think) saying if you HAD to choose one for the HOF between TO, Moss, and Harrison which would you take. I voted TO.

As good as Moss is at catching the deep ball, TO was equally as good at obliterating CBs at the line of scrimmage, breaking tackles, and racking up yardage after the catch. He was an absolute animal in the open field.

Comment

Mike Williams listed as questionable on the injury report :(

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/1...-are?ref=yahoo

In addition to Tyson Jackson and Ryan O'Callaghan being questionable, the Kansas City Chiefs have two new members of the injury report today: WR Chris Chambers and S Kendrick Lewis.
                            Lewis not playing would hurt, he doesn't start but is on the field alot.

Comment

Damnit if the Shanny didn't have such an ego and just signed TO since TO and Donovan were practically begging for it, the Skins would probably be 5-0 right now. As it is, it is far too easy to double Santana and shut down our offense. If Anthony Armstrong is our one hope of anothe receiving threat beyond Santana and Cooley that is reflective of how pathetic our WR options are. Damn Donovan to TO would be so sexy and would open things up for Santana and Cooley. Damn you Shanny and Bruce Allen!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                                Damnit if the Shanny didn't have such an ego and just signed TO since TO and Donovan were practically begging for it, the Skins would probably be 5-0 right now. As it is, it is far too easy to double Santana and shut down our offense. If Anthony Armstrong is our one hope of anothe receiving threat beyond Santana and Cooley that is reflective of how pathetic our WR options are. Damn Donovan to TO would be so sexy and would open things up for Santana and Cooley. Damn you Shanny and Bruce Allen!
                                You guys should really just trade for Vjax and be done with it already.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information