X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• percy harvin is a sex machine

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
      LOL its not Mckenzie's fault Cliff Avril cant even shed the block of a lineman on the decline
      Kareem held onto him for like 8 seconds after the whistle, and all Avril did was try to disengage and somehow got a penalty for it.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Staley holding, negates the 1st.

9ers 30th in the league in rushing when they have Gore, that s/b enough to get most coaches fired. Or going winless into October........

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Kareem held onto him for like 8 seconds after the whistle, and all Avril did was try to disengage and somehow got a penalty for it.
          The only explanation I have is that god hates the Lions.....and he shows it through the refs. ;)

Comment

• Jason Garrett is just hilarious.

Comment

• Hahahah omfg, this is hilarious. Another ******* screen.

Comment

• So Marion Barber is a power back who can't break any tackles. Cool.

Comment

• 4th and Long himself, making a play.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally Posted by BeerBaron
                    Then Favre would just triple pump fake before being sacked. That is how that would end.
                    Dallas fans do NOT want it to end with the margin of W in a Buehler FG..... pls God, no.

Comment

• Dear Jason Garrett,

I just had to take another 2 shots for a screen pass that really didn't do anything. Wonder why the scree didn't work? It is because you have called the same play so many times that the defense is waiting for it every 3rd down.

Hey a flag on the Vikings thats nice.

JESSE Holley! Nice Tackle there.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                        The only explanation I have is that god hates the Lions.....and he shows it through the refs. ;)
                        Annnnnd the packers for decimating that team with injuries.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I am not to argue about this since its obvious you are actually trying to be serious and I have been joking from the start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
                            So Marion Barber is a power back who can't break any tackles. Cool.
                            He can sure hit the **** out of his blockers though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                              There are no good teams in the NFC. Whoever gets home field will go to the Super Bowl, then get clobbered.
                              And yes, our division ******* blows.

Edited for accuracy.

Comment

• Lol, don't know what Smith was thinking there. Tried to scramble but ran straight into a D-lineman.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information