Week 6 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
    You guys should really just trade for Vjax and be done with it already.
    Im not sure whats taking so long for it to happen.
    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Brandon Flowers has been ballin...

http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2010/1...to-perspective

His 2010 coverage numbers have been simply phenomenal thus far. Flowers has been targeted 31 times and has allowed only 81 yards on those throws. That equals a ridiculously low 2.6 YPA, a number that is a full yard less than the eye-popping 3.6 YPA Revis posted last year. If he maintains anything close to this pace for the rest of the season, he should be a front-runner for both the Pro Bowl and All-Pro awards.

Comment

I was saying in IRC last week that he looks like Ty Law's ghost. Manning didn't even attempt to throw the ball in his direction.

Comment

What did I say earlier in the year? Flowers deserves his OWN island, baby. Too bad he's only like 5'8'' lol.

Vontae Davis is also playing like an elite corner these days. So much young talent at the position in the league.

This needs a place in this thread. Didn't know where to put it.

LMAO. :D

Comment

I hope we lose every game; this will allow for ownership to tell Jed York to **** off and they'll hire someone who knows what the **** they are doing.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by MaxV View Post
              Terrell Owens is NOT the 2nd best WR of all time. He's not even in the top 10.
              Yea ok, keep telling yourself that because it's not even close to being true. But hey, he drops passes, he's not even top 100 of all time? See how easy that was?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                What did I say earlier in the year? Flowers deserves his OWN island, baby. Too bad he's only like 5'8'' lol.

Vontae Davis is also playing like an elite corner these days. So much young talent at the position in the league.

This needs a place in this thread. Didn't know where to put it.

LMAO. :D
                What an awesome motha. There is no otha.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  I wanted Flowers in the second round in the 2008 draft, but we went we Talib in the first. So i'm still a Brandon Flowers fan on the inside ;)
                  Last edited by V.I.P; 10-16-2010, 07:18 PM.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

I'll be at the Steelers game tomorrow so hopefully they do better for me then the Buckeyes are.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

The people saying they'd rather have their team play at 1 or 4 than on Sunday or Monday night clearly don't go to the games :P

The atmosphere of those primetime games when you're there is sooo much better. At least for cold weather teams it is. Everyones just slaughtered trying to ignore the temperature with alcohol and yelling.

Comment

LaGarette Blount is inactive this week. ****. Hopefully we see a heavy dose of Kareem Huggins. Also...Mike Williams is playing. YAY

Comment

We must break Hill at QB! Attack Tuck! Attack Osi! Kill 'em boys!

Comment

I wonder if Colt McCoy's family has started planning his funeral commencement for tomorrow.

Comment

Asked if he had any advice for Colt McCoy, Marino shouts "Duck!"

That's going to be such a long day.....

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                Asked if he had any advice for Colt McCoy, Marino shouts "Duck!"

That's going to be such a long day.....
                                yup, steelers are going to have it rough.

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information