• Show
Clear All

• That was a nice throw by McCoy.

Comment

• Matt Dodge sucks at football.

Comment

• Laying the ******* Wood.

Comment

• I hope the Lions can take advantage of that field position.
          "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Ryan Clark interception!!!

Comment

• Giants really can't find a better punter?
              Peyton Manning Fanboy
              Originally posted by Complex
              They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Nice job getting Desean involved early. Kolb with a surprisingly nice throw before that too.

Comment

• Kareem Jackson lol

Comment

• Chiefs luck out with pass interference call on 4th & 2...but if Jackson didn't interfere it's a catch...so I guess it was a good call?

Comment

• Shaun Hill throws a swing pass on his first attempt. Am I the only one not surprised by this?

Comment

• Really? Of all the teams we've played, it's going to be the SEAHAWKS who make our defense look like ****??? Seriously????

Comment

• TD Seahawks, Deon Butler!

Nice drive, getting Beast Mode involved early, along with Mike Williams and Deon Butler who have been ignored in favor of Deion Branch.

BTW Bears, thats the first time the Seahawks have scored in the 1st qtr this year.
                          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

• Vrabel with his first TD catch in a couple years.

Comment

• ugh...Aqib Talib...wtf was that

Comment

• Burleson!!!!
                                "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information