Cleveland @ Pittsburgh
    Kansas City @ Houston
    Oakland @ San Francisco
    NY Jets @ Denver
    Dallas @ Minnesota
    Indianapolis @ Washington

Monday
    Tennessee @ Jacksonville

I'm so glad Ben is back. Steelers should win easily, but I said that the last time they played.

• General Zod
    replied
    Originally posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
    Steve Young is pissing me off so bad. Incompetent qbs are not the reason for big hits you ******* moron. Congrats you make Matt Millen look like a genius. And enough with the "amoeba defense".
    When I was real young, he was one of my favorite QB to watch play. Now I cant stand the sight of him. Everything he says is pure garbage. And he did his best to ruin last years draft for me. This year I will be shutting off twitter and watching NLFN for the draft.

Leave a comment:

• BeerBaron
    replied
    Originally posted by gsorace View Post
    Rob Bironas is carrying my fantasy team.
    Laron Landry as an IDP is my highest scorer....yeah, it's been a rough season.

Leave a comment:

• gsorace
    replied
    Rob Bironas is carrying my fantasy team.

Leave a comment:

• Giantsfan1080
    replied
    Apparently ESPN asked both head coaches to call more TO's so they could get their commercials in otherwise they would have ran the clock out.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-jack-del-rio/

Leave a comment:

• Halsey
    replied
    Mike Williams playing well in Seattle is one of the best surprises of the season, so far. I loved him coming out and even thought he'd make a good #1 overall pick for the 49ers. Whoops!

Leave a comment:

• MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    replied
    Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
    Knighton's booty is ghetto fabulous, if I do say so myself.
    He belongs in rap videos.

Leave a comment:

• yourfavestoner
    replied
    Originally posted by LizardState View Post
    Rashean Mathis used to be so good it was intimidating scary. It was Mathis Island before there was a Revis Island. WTF happened?

Attn, Darrelle Revis : As you sit in your hot tub nursing the hamstring, think about Rashean Mathis. That's you in 3 yrs. You were 100% correct to ask for the megabucks this season.

Are there any shutdown corners left? Maybe Asomugha or Trufant, you could name some others......
    His play dropped off as the talent on defense dropped off. Jacksonville's defense hasn't been good since, like, 2006.

Leave a comment:

• gpngc
    replied
    Originally posted by LizardState View Post
    Rashean Mathis used to be so good it was intimidating scary. It was Mathis Island before there was a Revis Island. WTF happened?

Attn, Darrelle Revis : As you sit in your hot tub nursing the hamstring, think about Rashean Mathis. That's you in 3 yrs. You were 100% correct to ask for the megabucks this season.

Are there any shutdown corners left? Maybe Asomugha or Trufant, you could name some others......
    You are confusing him with Walter Thurmond III.

No, Tru is at best an above average corner right now. At best. He's probably just about average.

He's still a gamer though, but he was never really a true shutdown guy. Part of that was Fitz in the division, injuries, and no pass rush, but regardless of the toughness he still doesn't deserve to be mentioned with Asomugha.

Leave a comment:

• LizardState
    replied
    so much sex in this game: MJD, Britt, McCourty, Underwood, Greene, Haslam, Rashean Mathis.

Leave a comment:

• J-Mike88
    replied
    Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
    I'm really pissed because that last CJ TD made someone else win and indirectly caused me to lose. Thus moving him into first and me out. All I needed was a first down with no TD and they'd have been kneeling.
    I hear ya.... that was Garbage with a capital G. But PATHETIC defense to let him do that.... when you KNEW he was getting the ball on all those plays.

What a disgraceful performance on MNF by that terrible Jags team. Was it sold out? They entered this week tied for first right?

Would LA even want that team?

Leave a comment:

• TitanHope
    replied
    Steve Young just oozes smug.

Leave a comment:

• prock
    replied
    Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Dear Trent,

I realize that you got the **** kicked out of you in Buffalo. I realize that you are in a new system. I realize that this is your first game action with your new team.

But when you have time at least try and look past 10 yards. You make Brady Quinn look like Brett Favre.
    He makes Brady Quinn look bad?

Leave a comment:

• niel89
    replied
    Steve Young sounds like an idiot right now.

"Thats not football if you change that"

"Call it something else then."

Fail.

Leave a comment:

• 703SKINS202
    replied
    Steve Young is pissing me off so bad. Incompetent qbs are not the reason for big hits you ******* moron. Congrats you make Matt Millen look like a genius. And enough with the "amoeba defense".

Leave a comment:

Working...
X

Debug Information