No announcement yet.

Merriman Done In San Diego

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would still take a chance on him, depending on what type of deal he'll be looking for.

Comment

He's likely headed to New England. We need him bad. We may not like him, but we need him. This would really help me get over the Moss thing.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

So, Demarcus Ware or Shawne Merriman???!

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
          I would still take a chance on him, depending on what type of deal he'll be looking for.

Exactly, like a one year tryout. If he's willing to take a small deal.
          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Although I'm sure the steroids had some effect on him, I think these constant injuries have had more of an effect on his downfall. I believe that steroids can take your game to the next level (e.g. making a good player great, a mediocre player good, etc.) but they aren't the difference between being a below-average pass rusher and being the best one in the game. If he can get healthy, and that's a big "if," then I think he can still be an effective pass-rusher.

Comment

Watch him go to the Jets.

Comment

What a joke of a character. Im not really sure what to make of this guy, He has a great rookie season and then he has the steroid thing and obviously he is now a shell of himself. So he is pretty much trying to get money off of his name and what he did like he deserves the money or something.

The only problem I could see is if he goes somewhere else and goes back to his former self I think Chargers could be getting a little ripped off by not getting anything for him. Which is pretty unlikely considering we all know he was good because of steroids.

Thanks BoneKrusher
                IN SHAD WE TRUST

Comment

Comment

well this sucks, i had hope for him :c

Comment

He was never the same since Jeff Fisher, Kevin Mawae, and the Titans destroyed his leg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c5J7kT4G2s
                      Last edited by Xenos; 10-13-2010, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Basileus777 View Post
                        Watch him go to the Jets.
                        I honestly would not be surprised one bit.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                          Buy your Merriman Patriots jersey now...
                          I'm going to.

Comment

Shawn to the Jets and Double R will resurrect his career.

Comment

Is there a waiver order like with D. Thomas or is he able to go wherever he likes?
                              -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

effffffffinnnnnggggggg FINALLY

I am just so sick of Merriman drama. Drama drama drama. Too many goddamn headlines. Get out get out get out

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information