Jerome Harison Traded To The Eagles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerome Harison Traded To The Eagles

Wow, i guess they must really like Hillis.

The Eagles announced on Wednesday that they have traded running back Mike Bell to the Cleveland Browns for another running back - Jerome Harrison.
    Harrison was the starting running back in Cleveland heading into the season before losing the job to Peyton Hillis. On the year, Harrison has 31 carries for 91 yards. Bell was signed by the Eagles as a restricted free agent, in fact he was the only restricted free agent to change teams this past offseason, and has 28 yards on 16 carries.
    NFL.com

Mike Will & V-Jax

Gooooo Peyton Hillis!

I liked Harrison as at least a complimentary guy, he had that one freakish game last year and although I think everyone knows he probably won't be an elite guy I think he has a future. Interesting move on both parts since Hillis is a power back and they got Bell and Harrison is a speed guy like McCoy.

Comment

I still think the Browns were raped in this deal. They should've at least gotten a draft pick included in the deal.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Weird, Harrison must have fell out of favor because he's a much better compliment to Hillis then Bell is. He's not a lead back but if he gets 10-12 touches a game he could be very good around Hillis. Surprising a bit.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Good for Hillis. He's earned the right to be the feature back in that offense and this clears the way for that.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

HillizZZzzZzzZZzzz

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

The Eagles organization is brutally opposed to bigger, power backs. Jerome Harrison may be the better football player, but I don't know what he adds aside from depth behind McCoy. They'd do well with a pounding back to handle 3rd & short situations along with short redzone situations. After they missed on Tony Hunt they seem to have turned their back on that.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
              - For daily NFL draft coverage:
              www.twitter.com/ryanlownes

Comment

I traded Hillis in fantasy last week. FML.

He's gonna wear down eventually, though.

Comment

Well, Harrison gives a decent back to have in the Eagles back pocket. He isn't as good as last year indicated, but better than Mike Bell I imagine.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                  https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Interesting for sure. Not sure why the Browns would do this.

Comment

My fantasy team is so shot. I was a believer in Jerome this season. This pick looked so good after Hardesty went down.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

Why should the Browns care? It's not like they're going anywhere anytime soon. Trading one backup quality back for another won't make much difference. Maybe the Browns got a little salary relief.

Comment

Great trade for Philly. Bell is terrible and Harrison gives us a guy who can step in for a few games if McCoy goes down since he's already banged up.

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
                            I traded Hillis in fantasy last week. FML.

He's gonna wear down eventually, though.
                            He could wear down but an average of 15 carries a game is not a heavy load.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                              He could wear down but an average of 15 carries a game is not a heavy load.
                              They were giving him 20+ a couple of weeks back. The situation still has to play itself out, now that Bell is there. Don't call me a believer.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information