No announcement yet.

(Early) Mid-Season Rankings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NFC sucks this year. The Packers, Cowboys, Vikings, Saints are all playing like crap. Vikings and Saints have hope, Packers and Cowboys do not. Cowboys will be lucky to make the playoffs and the Packers won't win a wildcard game if they get there.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
      The NFC sucks this year. The Packers, Cowboys, Vikings, Saints are all playing like crap. Vikings and Saints have hope, Packers and Cowboys do not. Cowboys will be lucky to make the playoffs and the Packers won't win a wildcard game if they get there.
      Did you accidentally switch the references of the Packers and Vikings around or was this some sort of attempt at sarcasm?

Comment

Two 1-3 teams in top 5 is laughable. The Cowboys are the "most talented team in NFL" really? Its really showing, usually a team with so much talent is 1-3 and looks as good as them.

I thought these were rankings? How do you rank 1-3 teams who have looked awful at times in the top 5...

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Im not digging all this love the Giants are getting.

They always perform better when no one believes in them.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
            Did you accidentally switch the references of the Packers and Vikings around or was this some sort of attempt at sarcasm?

Maybe he's referencing the ungodly amount of injuries the Packers have had? Maybe he is using reverse psychology?

Comment

Originally posted by Shiver View Post
              Maybe he's referencing the ungodly amount of injuries the Packers have had? Maybe he is using reverse psychology?
              I'll still take the badly injured Packers over the Vikings we've seen the last couple weeks for who has a better shot at the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                Im not digging all this love the Giants are getting.

They always perform better when no one believes in them.
                For our sake I hope the Giants aren't reading NFLDC.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

We have lines at the MRI machine 5 guys long every week. I checked, over 70% of our defense is hurt. We don't have a single healthy safety out of 5. We only have 3 defensive lineman able to play because we signed a street free agent this week. Our offensive tackles are too old to practice. Charles Woodson has a toe injury and he's not playing well this season. Our defensive leader (Barnett) is on IR. I could keep going for awhile but it's too depressing.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by umphrey View Post
                    We have lines at the MRI machine 5 guys long every week. I checked, over 70% of our defense is hurt. We don't have a single healthy safety out of 5. We only have 3 defensive lineman able to play because we signed a street free agent this week. Our offensive tackles are too old to practice. Charles Woodson has a toe injury and he's not playing well this season. Our defensive leader (Barnett) is on IR. I could keep going for awhile but it's too depressing.
                    But you have a quality QB who should play this week....that alone puts you ahead of the Vikings who've looked like crap and don't have quality QB play right now. Stumble your way to 9-7 and you'll probably be a wildcard team.

Comment

Talent is all well and good, but a team that isn't going to make the playoffs shouldn't be anywhere near the top of this list.

Originally posted by fenikz
                      His soft D really turns me off
                      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I don't care if they were playing the Panthers and Jimmy Claussen, if you can win a game with the way Todd Collins played, you deserve respect.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                          I don't care if they were playing the Panthers and Jimmy Claussen, if you can win a game with the way Todd Collins played, you deserve respect.
                          That was a true Grossman-era style victory. Have the defense play out of their damn minds, run the ball like a crazy person, and get some good returns on special teams. They needed it to overcome Collins there.....he's such a bum. Shouldn't even be on this roster. Should have been cut after the preseason when Hanie got healthy again.

Comment

How can you have the Ravens behind two teams that they already beat? Not to mention the fact that the Ravens are statistically a better defense then the Steelers. Keep sleeping on them, but once the offense clicks into gear they are going to make some serious noise. We are 4-1 with our offense out of sync...good luck once it gets going.

And am I the only one who doesn't see it with the Giants? Yes they have a ton of rushers who can get after the QB, but they got absolutely drubbed by the Colts and the Titans. I like the offense outside of the offensive line, but they need to start giving Eli time and the receivers need to get some stickem.
                            Last edited by A Perfect Score; 10-15-2010, 04:51 PM.
                            Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                            The APS is strong in this one.
                            Originally posted by killxswitch
                            Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
                              How can you have the Ravens behind two teams that they already beat? Not to mention the fact that the Ravens are statistically a better defense. Keep sleeping on them, but once the offense clicks into gear they are going to make some serious noise. We are 4-1 with our offense out of sync...good luck once it gets going.
                              In case you haven't hear the Steelers are getting Big Ben back this week. If the Ravens were getting Big Ben to be their starting QB this week then I would have them first, but they aren't

Comment

But you have a quality QB who should play this week....that alone puts you ahead of the Vikings who've looked like crap and don't have quality QB play right now. Stumble your way to 9-7 and you'll probably be a wildcard team.
                                My thinking is the Vikings are going to get dangerous again with Moss and Rice (random thought...what if it was Jerry?) and their defense should play pretty well.

The Packers, realistically, are probably only going to get more injuries. We can scrap together an average defense but they folded under pressure last year, imagine what will happen with guys playing hurt, street free agents, and UDFAs starting. Offensively, Rodgers has been good but offensive production hasn't translated into points, as well as it should. Teams don't respect us deep (IMO, others disagree here) and we don't have a running game, so we have to go down the field 80 yards throwing 5-8 yard passes. It works for awhile, but eventually a WR fumbles fighting for more yards, unlucky (or not) interception, one missed throw or drop on 3rd or to put us in 3rd and long, so many things can go wrong the way we are playing offense right now.

Also, our next 4 games or so are against some of the best teams. Next week is Miami who plays tough, physical football and (fact check this) they haven't had an injured starter all year.

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information