Junior Seau drives off cliff

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
    Is it bad that I kinda find the title of the thread funny?
    I was clicking for the punchline tbh.

Hell I yell for Brad Childress to do this just about every sunday during the game.

Comment

Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      Is it bad that I kinda find the title of the thread funny?
      no, I was hoping for a funny story. instead I was presented with a slightly-funny story.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

I bet he was trying to kill himself.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
          that better not be the "cliff" in the TMZ article.
          More like a steep hill.
          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

Comment

This is what I pictured when I read the title:

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
              This is what I pictured when I read the title:

I can just picture Junior in his car going "Seau rules! Seau rules! Seau rules!"

Comment

Guy has a death wish, first he got trampled by a bull now this?

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                  I can just picture Junior in his car going "Seau rules! Seau rules! Seau rules!"
                  Noone rules, like the O'doyles do.

Comment

Goodell is going overboard. Asshole thinks he runs the ******* country.

NFL Commissioner, Roger Goodell, said he was shocked and sadden at the circumstances involving one of the NFL's greatest linebackers, Junior Seau, Sunday. Goodell stated that he would reserve comment on the domestic incident until he knew all the facts regarding the alleged spousal abuse. He stated that his thoughts and prayers were with Seau and his family at this time, and wishes him a full recovery.

That, however, did not deter the NFL's Commissioner from addressing this serious subject of vehicular accidents, which can have deadly outcomes. Goodell believed that something should be done with protecting defenseless drivers in circumstances such as this. He is now working with General Motors to figure out a reform to reduce the likelihood of a concussion during a car crash, which involve face-to-steering wheel collisions during these "devastating" accidents. He's reportedly considering suspending Daniel Akerson (General Motors Chief Executive Officer) indefinitely. A fine seems definitive, the only question is how much? Akerson nor his lawyer immediately returned phone messages.

Goodell stated that he also wants to make more vehicles at half the cost, which could have negative results with the car crash rating.
                    Last edited by BigBanger; 10-19-2010, 03:18 AM.
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    I honestly believe Reggie Bush has turned into exactly the type of player I envisioned.
                    Originally posted by PossibleCabbage
                    I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
                    Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                    iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
                    Originally posted by GatorsBullsFan
                    I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
                    Originally posted by GoRavens
                    Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBanger View Post
                      Goodell is going overboard. Asshole thinks he runs the ******* country.
                      Hahahaha that made me laugh. Their saying he fell asleep at the wheel, does anyone actually belive that ****?

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
                      Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

ESPN headline "Seau hates his car" maybe he was trying to punish it?

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information