hahaha well done.
    I do what I can.

sig by VLS
    Originally posted by Smokey Joe
    I don't care...

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      Eli Manning - QB - New York Giants:

Strengths: Has all the physical attributes you want in a franchise quarterback standing at over 6'4. Shows exceptional arm strength, perhaps better than his older brother, Peyton Manning. Throwing the ball deep accurately is one of his biggest strengths as a quarterback. Has already mastered one of the hardest aspects of a quarterback, being able to lead his team from behind to a win. Particularly well at doing the previously stated in the fourth quarter, when he's under constant mental pressure. Can throw quite well on the run, even when rolling out to his left. Sells the play action well. Eli is a sneaky athelete, who can often elude the pass rush long enough to find the open receiver - but will generally not try to pick up the first down rushing if no one is open. Tends to spread the ball around to different receivers.

Weaknesses: Biggest knock is his break down in mechanics, often throwing off his back foot when he feels any pressure near him. Bad mechanics will often lead to inaccurate passes and interceptions. Many times will force a play instead of throwing it away or taking a sack. Every now and then will over throw is receiver or put it above him where he can't catch it. Does not posess any real leadership ability except in 4th quarter come back situations. Tends to need taller receivers to catch the footballs he throws too high for most receivers. Very inconsistent in the second half of the season.

Overview: Eli Manning suffers from his big brothers fame. Many expect him to live up to the expectations of his Hall of Fame caliber big brother Peyton Manning, but has not done so yet. Eli Manning has the potential to surpass his brother by winning several more Super Bowls, but it will likely depend on him overcoming some of his fixable bad mechanics problems and his lack of leadership. Some of his mechanic problems could be linked to the fact he makes his offensive line look a lot better than it is, by throwing off his back foot so often due to pressure. If he is given a chance and perhaps a good quarterbacks coach, he could end up being one of the premire quarterbacks in the league.

A. Does Eli give reach arounds?
      B. NO ONE expected him to be like his brother, thats just a CO OUT of why he sucks. And with that he has no chance of being even in the same sentence as his brother.
      C. He is a straight up Vag.

WHAT A HOMOR
      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Fred Taylor - RB, Jacksonville Jaguars

Height: 6'2" Weight: 228 lbs

Strengths: Biggest asset is his amazing fluidity and agility. Has a trademark "hopstep" that makes it very difficult for defenders to get their hands on him. Incredible athlete in his prime, with one of the best size:speed:agility ratios in the league. Has excellent vision for the cutback and breakaway speed. Jim Brown once called him the best pure runner in the NFL.

Weaknesses: Despite his size, he has never been known for being a power runner. Drops easy passes out of the backfield. Tends to dance in the backfield instead of hitting the hole, especially when he feels pressured by defenses, making him useless in goal line and short yardage situations. Injuries have plagued him throughout his career, although many say it's because he's too big, strong, and fast of an athlete for his body to handle. Has never been a "cowbell" back, and has only carried the ball over 300 times in a season once.

Overview: One of the most underappreciated runningbacks in the NFL throughout his career, and has never made a Pro Bowl. I cannot stress how elite Taylor's athleticism is, and you can't have an appreciation for it unless you've seen him play.

Comment

Demarcus Ware

Strength: Playmaker...Overall great athlete...great timed speed and very good strength...sideline to sideline ability...Great in coverage...stout agianst the tun...has a good motor.

Weakness: Disappears at times...Lacks great pass rushing technique, but improving...Gets eaten up by bigger lineman...Runs himself out of plays sometimes(over pursues)...Still getting used to playing 3-4 OLB.
          Last edited by Paul; 03-16-2007, 06:58 PM.

Comment

RANDY MOSS

Strengths: Good Size and jumping ability. Has Great speed when he tries. Can take over a game. Has a afro. Smokes weed every so often.

Weaknesses: Is a distraction to the team. Doesnt try every play. Somtimes jogs routes. Hands Can be question able.

Overview: Was a great player in his early years with the Vikings. Has dropped off his play after his first year with Oakland. Was on pace to beat some of Rices records before he got traded.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals1690 View Post
              Chad Johnson_

STRENGTHS:

Speed, jumping ability, hands, dancing

WEAKNESSES:

Getting fined by the No Fun League

Overview-
              He will beat you no matter what, so just give up....
              I have a riddle for you...How do you stop #85?

Comment

Terence Newman:

Strengths: One of the fastest and quickest players in the league. Has great leaping ability, so getting a jump ball over him is close to impossible, just ask Plaxico Burres. Blankets the WR better than any CB in the league. Has solid hands for a CB. He is great in man-to-man as well as zone coverage. Is also a great punt returner. Although not the best tackler, when he does rap you up, its over, ask Reggie Bush. Uses great technique.

Weaknesses: Like I stated before, not the best tackler. He often puts his head down and just tries to have the ball carrier trip over it. Although he is a playmaker, without that many passes thrown his way, he doesn't get a lot of INTs, so INT production is not that great, although it is overrated. Gets a pass interference penalty every now and then. Sometimes bites on fakes he shouldn't.

Overview: Newman is a great all around CB who has few holes in his game. He does make mistakes on play fakes and head fakes every now and then, but not very often. Is sometimes overlooked because he doesn't have a lot of INTs, but he is an elite CB. SHould have been to 2 pro-bowls, yet he has none because he doesn't have that many INTs, while Jokes like DeAngelo Hall and Walt Harris get in because of INT numbers. Oh well, what can you do? Hopefully this year he will get the recognition he deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post

RANDY MOSS

Strengths: Good Size and jumping ability. Has Great speed when he tries. Can take over a game. Has a afro. Smokes weed every so often.

Weaknesses: Is a distraction to the team. Doesnt try every play. Somtimes jogs routes. Hands Can be question able.

Overview: Was a great player in his early years with the Vikings. Has dropped off his play after his first year with Oakland. Was on pace to beat some of Rices records before he got traded.
                  nailed that scouting report

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                    I know you didn't say he is better then his brother.....hes the biggest bust ever.
                    I knew it would be misinterpted. What I said is, he could potentially win more Super Bowls than his brother. There is no way Eli Manning will EVER be up to his brothers Hall of Fame caliber play.

Also, I'd like to say, he's not a bust, unless I wouldn't consider Eli the worst bust in history being 11th total Passing Yards with 3,244. Also, he had 24 TD's. While he did have 18 interceptions, there were several QB's who threw more that would be considered better than him.
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
                      I have a riddle for you...How do you stop #85?
                      Use duct tape (is there really anything that duct tape cant fix?)

Comment

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                        I knew it would be misinterpted. What I said is, he could potentially win more Super Bowls than his brother. There is no way Eli Manning will EVER be up to his brothers Hall of Fame caliber play.

Also, I'd like to say, he's not a bust, unless I wouldn't consider Eli the worst bust in history being 11th total Passing Yards with 3,244. Also, he had 24 TD's. While he did have 18 interceptions, there were several QB's who threw more that would be considered better than him.
                        But people gave him so much hype, and now look at him. BUST

Comment

And heres a brandon jacobs sig cause urs suck :P give me cred if your going to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by bantx View Post
                            But people gave him so much hype, and now look at him. BUST
                            I think I'm one of the few non-Giants Eli Manning supporters on here but to label him a BUST is a bit unfair. While you can say what you want about the NFC, the Giants were still in the playoffs for the past two seasons. Sure, he had the hype with the addendum of the namesake but I do not think he's a bust. It is unfair to compare all 4 first-round QBs from that draft class but I think some of Eli's struggles this season stemmed from injuries on the offense. He spent most of the year without his #2 WR in Toomer and Shockey was slowed by ankle injuries throughout the season. I think Eli will be a good QB, not a Hall of Famer or an annual Pro-Bowler but someone who will eventually get the job done.
                            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                              I think I'm one of the few non-Giants Eli Manning supporters on here but to label him a BUST is a bit unfair. While you can say what you want about the NFC, the Giants were still in the playoffs for the past two seasons. Sure, he had the hype with the addendum of the namesake but I do not think he's a bust. It is unfair to compare all 4 first-round QBs from that draft class but I think some of Eli's struggles this season stemmed from injuries on the offense. He spent most of the year without his #2 WR in Toomer and Shockey was slowed by ankle injuries throughout the season. I think Eli will be a good QB, not a Hall of Famer or an annual Pro-Bowler but someone who will eventually get the job done.
                              Yeah but he still had most his weapons and couldn't get the job done. Tiki (screens) burress, shockey for most of the season. He doesn't do good with pressure.

Comment

Yea calling Eli a bust is pretty ignorant. Not living up to the hype? Ok, but a bust? That is pretty ridiculous.

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information