Where Is Parcells Headed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morton View Post
    Parcells is the best drafter of defensive players in the history of the league.

He is simply AMAZING at picking defensive linemen and linebackers: Carl Banks, Pepper Johnson, Willie McGinnest, Teddy Bruschi, John Abraham, James Farrior, Marcus Spears, Jay Ratliff, DeMarcus Ware...
    BOBBY CARPENTER!
    E]

Comment

Originally posted by dannyz View Post
      Detroit does not need him,They are rebuilding good themselves. The Bills would be the Best place get a new Coach like Jim Harbaugh, Draft Luck and to say he has been with every team in the AFC East.
      I would hate for Harbaugh to leave Stanford, but damn that might be the ideal situation for the Bills. Get a coach who could lure Luck to declare and Parcells to build up the team.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

Originally posted by niel89 View Post
        I would hate for Harbaugh to leave Stanford, but damn that might be the ideal situation for the Bills. Get a coach who could lure Luck to declare and Parcells to build up the team.
        I still think Harbaugh's waiting for the Michigan job to make itself available.

Parcells to the Bills makes a ton of sense - if they can pay him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
          Also, I know that it seemed like people were split 50/50 on Matt Ryan around the draft, but he was definitely the best QB prospect in that draft and the Dolphins needed a QB badly (If I remember correctly the Packers didn't trade Favre until after the draft, which means the Jets didn't cut Pennington and the Dolphins didn't pick him up until after the draft as well). I'm not even sure who was the starter prior to that season, Beck? Lemon?

Yea, that's Josh McCown. Whew that was close!

Parcells and crew did a great job rebuilding an awful roster. The drafts haven't been amazing but they've been good, last year's draft already has contributions from Odrick, Misi, Jerry and Carroll while Edds and Jones look like they'll contribute down the road. They've done really well in FA and trades and developing the guys the do have. Obviously that's not all Parcells, but the staff he brought in as done a great job.

As Da-Phins said though, Parcells is still with the Dolphins so this thread is kinda worthless.

That is correct comahan
          I ******* LOVE YOU DG
          <3 dg

Comment

Billy needs to make a stop in Oakland to save everybody who has suffered watching this team.
            Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
            Coples is that dude.
            Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information