No announcement yet.

Week 7 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm certainly not going to guarantee a victory over the Bucs, The Rams have proven nothing on the road and I think we'll see a different Bucs team from last week. I'm interested to see Danario again and how the Rams use him, I hope they're careful, 15-20 plays a game is fine by me. Also, I hope the Rams don't "take their foot off the pedal" like they did against the Chargers, first half Bradford was on fire, second half Rams only threw the ball seven times and got extrmely Conservative and it almost cost them a win.

Bucs and Panthers the next two weeks for St. Louis, Rams have a chance I repeat A CHANCE to have a 5-3 record going into the bye, who would of thought?

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
      I'm certainly not going to guarantee a victory over the Bucs, The Rams have proven nothing on the road and I think we'll see a different Bucs team from last week. I'm interested to see Danario again and how the Rams use him, I hope they're careful, 15-20 plays a game is fine by me. Also, I hope the Rams don't "take their foot off the pedal" like they did against the Chargers, first half Bradford was on fire, second half Rams only threw the ball seven times and got extrmely Conservative and it almost cost them a win.

Bucs and Panthers the next two weeks for St. Louis, Rams have a chance I repeat A CHANCE to have a 5-3 record going into the bye, who would of thought?
      Don't worry Bradford won't have to do much. Just hand the ball off to Steven Jackson. He'll have a career high on our 31st ranked run d.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
        I think the Jags will be all the factor you need. They don't have the balance on offense the Texans do and I think the Crennel defense will do a good job of stopping MJD. I don't honestly expect it to be close, Chiefs win by two scores.
        Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        I'm with killxswitch. Chiefs are going to blow the Jags out of the water. They're a terrible road team as it is and are going to the biggest homefield advantage stadium in the entire league with Trent ******* Edwards starting at QB.

It's going to be ugly.
        We'll see. Any given sunday, right? :)

Originally posted by fenikz
        His soft D really turns me off
        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
          We'll see. Any given sunday, right? :)
          With the way this season is going nothing would surprise me. But as emotional as Jax seems to be I don't think they will have their next win halfway across the country, possibly in cold weather, against a non-divisional opponent with a new starting QB. Especially when KC just lost twice in a row in close games. They will want a win and they're easily just a better football team than the Jags.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
            Should be a good game between the eagles and titans. They do seem to have our number though.
            Seems like we have the NFC's number for whatever reason.

Also, Philly should permanently go back to the Kelly green. So sexy.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

any guarantees this week?

Comment

Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                Buffalo over Baltimore.

Originally posted by WMD
                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                Originally posted by gpngc
                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                  Buffalo over Baltimore.
                  wait what?

Comment

wait what?
                    Haha idk just joking around...... Unless it happens.

Originally posted by WMD
                    Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                    Originally posted by gpngc
                    I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

I hope Brent gets booed like crazy again. If we win only 2 more games this year this better be 1. The other is the rematch in Minnesota. God I ****ing hate the Vikings so much.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by PackerLegend View Post
                        I hope Brent gets booed like crazy again. If we win only 2 more games this year this better be 1. The other is the rematch in Minnesota. God I ****ing hate the Vikings so much.
                        haha i could say the same thing about the packers. if we had a season and we went 2-14 while we swept the packers, i would be happy.
                        Last edited by Gay Ork Wang; 10-20-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I don't know where else to put this but Dallas Clark is out indefinitely, but probably the whole season.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            I don't know where else to put this but Dallas Clark is out indefinitely, but probably the whole season.

Really time for Manning to prove his greatness.
                            Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

I'm feeling good about this Rams vs Bucs game. I believe this will be the game that the Rams put it together and dismantle someone ( at least I hope ). Tampa has some good talent, and don't have a horrible Front 7. They just need to click.
                              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

That if the Broncos lose to the Raiders at home I am going to stop giving a **** about football for the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information