Week 7 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
    Well, us Rams fans are concerned cuz the last time we saw our team on the road they were losing 44-6.....to the Lions :(
    What gives me hope is that Brads is tied for 2nd in the league in throwing INTs and our defense is 2nd in the league in getting INTs.

But Steven Jackson running against speed bump Roy Miller and an undisciplined, young defense takes my boner away.

Comment

over/under: 100 combined sacks in the Bears-Skins game
      We ALL bleed scarlet
      New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
      UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
      Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
      BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
        over/under: 100 combined sacks in the Bears-Skins game
        99 will probably be Orakpo....just to piss me off.

Comment

Reports are that the Colts lost Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, and Joseph Addai this week. If Peyton wants to prove he deserves that MVP award, now might be the time to do it. Clark and Collie are both out indefinitely, early word on Addai is a few weeks.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            Reports are that the Colts lost Dallas Clark, Austin Collie, and Joseph Addai this week. If Peyton wants to prove he deserves that MVP award, now might be the time to do it. Clark and Collie are both out indefinitely, early word on Addai is a few weeks.
            Pfft. He still has multiple first rounders like Donald Brown and Anthony Gonzalez!!
            Originally posted by SNIPER26
            fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
              Well we won't be able to find out how Manning will respond just yet, as the Colts are on their Bye Week.

It will be interesting to see how they play out the rest of their season.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                Pfft. He still has multiple first rounders like Donald Brown and Anthony Gonzalez!!
                Pffft UDFA Blair White > Anthony Gonzalez
                Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

I'm down for Peyton to win the MVP this year. I just traded for Garcon, so if he wins it means Garcon will be the recipient of lots and lots and lots of balls.

Also picked up Jacob Tamme of waivers.

Do what you do Peyton.

Comment

The Colts have to make the playoffs which, even with Peyton, is going to be really really difficult with how bad their defense is and how many weapons he is going to be without for possibly significant chunks of time.

IMO, the MVP should always come from a playoff team. 99.9% no exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      The Colts have to make the playoffs which, even with Peyton, is going to be really really difficult with how bad their defense is and how many weapons he is going to be without for possibly significant chunks of time.

IMO, the MVP should always come from a playoff team. 99.9% no exceptions.
                      Yeah, it's going to be a hell of an uphill battle to make it to the playoffs. If he does, though, he absolutely deserves it because this team is getting absolutely decimated by injuries.

Comment

Looks like a tough thing. But would anyone bet against them getting in?
                        Originally posted by SNIPER26
                        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                          Looks like a tough thing. But would anyone bet against them getting in?
                          Any team who could run the ball reasonably well (Titans) and play good enough defense to slow down Peyton and his banged up offense (Titans) could probably win that division over them....and then it'll be up to the wildcard, which also might be tough.

Comment

I would never bet against Peyton in the regular season!

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                              Yeah, it's going to be a hell of an uphill battle to make it to the playoffs. If he does, though, he absolutely deserves it because this team is getting absolutely decimated by injuries.
                              That's probably the nicest thing you have ever said about Peyton Manning.

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                                I'm with killxswitch. Chiefs are going to blow the Jags out of the water. They're a terrible road team as it is and are going to the biggest homefield advantage stadium in the entire league with Trent ******* Edwards starting at QB.

It's going to be ugly.
                                Garrard and Edwards both missed Thursdays practice and it is entirely possible that either Todd Bouman or Patrick Ramsey will have to start for the Jags. They were both selling insurance before getting the call on Wednesday to come play football. I feel bad for Jag fans. Man, that's effing rough!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information