Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 7 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Shiver View Post
    Slowly but surely, talented rosters aside, the Cowboys and Chargers have reverted to the caliber of their respective head coaches.
    Why do people still associate the Chargers with talent like it's still 2006? If anything they are outperforming their talent level on defense.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by nepg View Post
      I doubt it. I'm a fan of Kaeding, but he's a terrible kicker in the clutch. He also wouldn't have been able to execute that onside kick earlier.
      Hey I'll take what the defense gave us today. 3 points in the first half, and they gave up some good yards on a couple drives but they stepped up for the second week in a row when we needed them to. Also agree with the call on 4th and 1. I think we should of punted, but if your going to go for it pick a different play.


      Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

      Comment


      • McClain, I love you. Exactly what we needed.

        Comment


        • The kick would've actually been good had it been farther away. It was hooking inside the goal posts at the end of it.
          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

          [@TDWinstead]
          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 619 View Post
            McClain, I love you. Exactly what we needed.
            I needed him to catch it and go 100 yards for the TD.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
              I needed him to catch it and go 100 yards for the TD.
              He'll probably torture himself all week once he watches it on film. That's the kind of guy he is.

              Comment


              • Hawks win!

                Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
                Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

                Comment


                • The Raiders over 60 yet?

                  Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 619 View Post
                    McClain, I love you. Exactly what we needed.
                    Crimson Tide says you're welcome. Best LB from Bama since the late great Derrick Thomas (eho still holds the single game sack rcd).


                    Cmon Cable, don't wuss out, don't take a knee, break 60!

                    Comment


                    • Wow, that was just an absurd ending to the Patriots game. New England should consider themselves very lucky to come away with a win this week. The Chargers' multitude of mistakes lost them the game.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                        Wow, that was just an absurd ending to the Patriots game. New England should consider themselves very lucky to come away with a win this week. The Chargers' multitude of mistakes lost them the game.
                        That seems to be the story every time they play us.


                        Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                        Comment


                        • which combo of these do you like the most

                          GB +4 / Min +10
                          -
                          Over 37 1/2 / Under 51 1/2

                          Comment


                          • I'm not one to complain but some of the calls in the Chargers/Pats game were unbelievably bad. Hester's fumble was a forward pass and that was offsides against New England on the field goal false start penalty.
                            aka KGB Chicken

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                              which combo of these do you like the most

                              GB +4 / Min +10
                              -
                              Over 37 1/2 / Under 51 1/2
                              Minnesota +10? I would almost take them at -4
                              Under 51.5...
                              ...but I wouldn't touch the O/U for this game because GB was always playing in games that were like 17-21 before their defense got destroyed by injuries but with injuries MN could score in the 30s easily...GB should be predictably between 14 and 28

                              Thanks to BK for the sig

                              Comment


                              • Aaron Smith might be done for the year. :(

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information