Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Week 7 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • oh hay Brent it's not so easy to string together a bunch of completions when you're losing ehhh?

    Thanks to BK for the sig

    Comment


    • Originally posted by prock View Post
      Percy needs 5-10 carries every game, AP needs 20, and Toby needs zero.
      Toby Gerhart First Down !!!!


      Mike Will & V-Jax

      Comment


      • oh hai berrian has hands?

        Comment


        • Who the **** is Bernard Berrian?

          Comment


          • Why on earth are we seeing so much Gerhart????? Is something wrong with AP??

            sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by V-I-P View Post
              Toby Gerhart First Down !!!!
              AP would have gone 5 yards more.

              And Al Michaels just said Berrian has good hands (paraphrasing).

              Bonekrusher.

              Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

              Comment


              • Woodson sucks so much this year

                Thanks to BK for the sig

                Comment


                • Woodsen has always been overrated.

                  But what is wrong with AP??? Why isn't he in?

                  Bonekrusher.

                  Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                  Comment


                  • where the holy hell is Peterson!?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                      Why on earth are we seeing so much Gerhart????? Is something wrong with AP??
                      Maybe for his pass blocking?

                      Comment


                      • well on the plus side Matthews finally made Favre go crunch

                        Thanks to BK for the sig

                        Comment


                        • No. Moar. Gerhart!

                          Comment


                          • I like Gehart but srsly you have AD. You can sub out running backs mid drive.


                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                            Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                            Comment


                            • No, he's been in on how many runs?

                              EDIT: in reference to Gerhart's pass blocking

                              sig by BK and avy by me
                              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                No. Moar. Gerhart!
                                No, Moar Gerhart!


                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                                Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information