No announcement yet.

Week 7 Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refs have been stinking it up all day in the NFL. Why should tonight be any different?

Comment

• good game so far, minus that horse-**** overturned td....

very entertaining. we need another stop right now.
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I don't understand how you can miss a call when you have ******* replay. Isn't the point of replay to get the call right? If refs can't even get **** right when they have video replay, why do they have jobs?

Not sure where that hold was either. These refs are terrible.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• cool there is actually another team in the league that the refs hate more than us

Thanks to BK for the sig

Comment

• Wow. uncatchable pass...or I guess D holding so it doesn't matter. Bad call there, looks like GBs gonna get all the calls tonight.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• um, ok another lousy call.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                **** Chris Cook. I hated the pick, not just because we passed on Clausen for him either. I thought he would be a bust and he has done nothing to prove to me otherwise.

Why is our defense ****** right now? Why is Favre so ******? Why is our offensive line so ******? Why can't be get any pressure? How come we keep giving up big screens, even though we spent last weekend playing the Cowboys who only run screens?
                Jim Clausen sucks you should be happy and he kept Frank Walker on the bench

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
                  Jim Clausen sucks you should be happy
                  You are an idiot if you think you can judge a rookie quarterback after a few games. I would love to have a young quarterback developing this year.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Complex View Post
                    Jim Clausen sucks you should be happy and he kept Frank Walker on the bench
                    Once again Complex you have made my terrible mood, slightly less terrible with your avatar. lol

Comment

• Do the Saints actually have a shot next week?

Comment

• What else is new, a screen burns us again.

sig by BK and avy by me
                        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Oh Erin, thank you for throwing into double coverage.

Comment

• Madeui Williams finally does anything. nice coverage by Frank Walker actually. Big time INT there.

sig by BK and avy by me

Comment

• Manure Williams!

Comment

• Rodger-ceptions make me feel better.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information