Pittsburgh @ Miami
    Cleveland @ New Orleans
    Arizona @ Seattle
    New England @ San Diego
    Oakland @ Denver
    Minnesota @ Green Bay

Monday
    NY Giants @ Dallas

Baby TO usually gives us trouble, but not enough to take over a game. I can see a line similar to what Roddy White got in the first game. I think it'll be a close game, but I see Pittsburgh winning 20-14.

Solid prime-time matchups this week.

I hope Fox and Cablevision can reach and agreement in time for Sunday games. That's probably wishful thinking on my part.

Comment

Should be a good game between the eagles and titans. They do seem to have our number though.

Comment

I've been debating this in my head for a few days now: Who would you rather have as your starting QB right now, Manning or Brady. I actually think I'd go Brady. I trust him more in the postseason.

Comment

Redskins and bears should be a pretty good game
          RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
            Should be a good game between the eagles and titans. They do seem to have our number though.
            Go Eagles!

This week.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
              I've been debating this in my head for a few days now: Who would you rather have as your starting QB right now, Manning or Brady. I actually think I'd go Brady. I trust him more in the postseason.
              Please. Dont. Start.This. Again.So tired of the same arguments every time.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post

Comment

I think it's a really interesting debate. They're both playing really well again and they're two of the top 5 QBs I've ever watched. There's a reason people debate 'Manning vs Brady' all the time.

Comment

Has anyone taken a good look at Miami's schedule? Starting in week two and ending in week 11 these are/have been their opponents:

@ MIN
                    NYJ
                    NE
                    @ GB
                    PIT
                    @ CIN
                    @ BAL
                    TEN
                    CHI

That has got to be the toughest 9 game stretch for any team this season. Pretty incredible they are 3-2. I doubt their chances vs. PIT this Sunday though.

It will be interesting to see how hard-hitting defenses like PIT and TEN handle this first week of prissyball.

Comment

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                      Has anyone taken a good look at Miami's schedule? Starting in week two and ending in week 11 these are/have been their opponents:

@ MIN
                      NYJ
                      NE
                      @ GB
                      PIT
                      @ CIN
                      @ BAL
                      TEN
                      CHI

That has got to be the toughest 9 game stretch for any team this season. Pretty incredible they are 3-2. I doubt their chances vs. PIT this Sunday though.

It will be interesting to see how hard-hitting defenses like PIT and TEN handle this first week of prissyball.
                      Yeah, that's ****** tough. They might be on the outside looking in come December.

Miami is such an enigma to me.

And Hasley, no Manning v. Brady. Please. We can revisit the top quarterback discussion after the season is over, I won't make it through the season if we do it every three weeks.

Comment

Dolphins have @Oakland/Cleveland/Detroit/Buffalo late in the season, if they go 2-3 over the next 5 (Cincy/Tenn/Chi are all very winnable), they'll have the 2 games against the Jets and Pats possibly for the division/wild card. 5 of the last 8 at home, could get on a roll late. Crowder came back this week which was huge, Odrick and Jerry should be back soon as well. Henne and Marshall should continue to develop. Next 5 should be interesting though.

That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

Comment

I'm hoping the Chiefs stop the losing here with a win over the Jags at home. Arrowhead has once again become a very tough place to play, so I'm hoping the fans can be a factor.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                            I'm hoping the Chiefs stop the losing here with a win over the Jags at home. Arrowhead has once again become a very tough place to play, so I'm hoping the fans can be a factor.
                            I think the Jags will be all the factor you need. They don't have the balance on offense the Texans do and I think the Crennel defense will do a good job of stopping MJD. I don't honestly expect it to be close, Chiefs win by two scores.

Comment

Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              I'm with killxswitch. Chiefs are going to blow the Jags out of the water. They're a terrible road team as it is and are going to the biggest homefield advantage stadium in the entire league with Trent ******* Edwards starting at QB.

It's going to be ugly.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information