Cowher could coach Cowboys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowher could coach Cowboys?

I saw the link on the side of espn.com but I am not an insider..

Does anyone else have details/information?

can't really post it because we can't post insider stuff but it basically just says what everyone has been saying that IF they do end up firing Wade, Jerry will probably go for a big name guy and it names a few other guys including Cowher.

I certainly hope Cowher doesn't go there.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Prime spot for Cowher is Panthers, in my opinion. I think he would do good there as they have an excellent running game and he would just need to get that aggressive defense going he likes.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

I can't see Cowher agreeing to put up with Jerry Jones. No way.

Comment

I hope not. I like Cowher and would prefer to keep it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
            can't really post it because we can't post insider stuff but it basically just says what everyone has been saying that IF they do end up firing Wade, Jerry will probably go for a big name guy and it names a few other guys including Cowher.

I certainly hope Cowher doesn't go there.
            Is espn insider even worth the money? what does it tell me that I will not find out on another show/site?

Comment

If you get one of those cheap subscriptions to the mag then Insider comes with it.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

No one with half a brain would coach under Jerry Jones.

edit: and Bill Cowher has at least half a brain.
                **** her in da *****!

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                  Prime spot for Cowher is Panthers, in my opinion. I think he would do good there as they have an excellent running game and he would just need to get that aggressive defense going he likes.
                  And Cowher is from North Carolina, played at NC St., owns his home in Raleigh.... makes sense.

I's looking more like Fox will be the 1st NFL HC fired during the season, pay close attn. to what happens there if they lose to the 1-win visiting 9ers Sunday

Comment

Disagree. Prime spot is the Giants if they don't make the playoffs.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Boss Hogg isnt going to hire any one who will up-stage him or isnt a good-ole-boy.

Enjoy that puppet, Wade, Cowboys fans!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Boss Hogg isnt going to hire any one who will up-stage him or isnt a good-ole-boy.

Enjoy that puppet, Wade, Cowboys fans!
                        We long-suffering Dallas fans think Wade is closer to Poppin' Fresh, the Pillsbury Doughboy, whom he resembles, than a puppet, although that might insult PF. He has all of PF's intensity :D

I've defended that guy too long, after 2 excessive celebration penalties in 2 games, he's overdue for the boot.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                          We long-suffering Dallas fans think Wade is closer to Poppin' Fresh, the Pillsbury Doughboy, whom he resembles, than a puppet, although that might insult PF. He has all of PF's intensity :D

I've defended that guy too long, after 2 excessive celebration penalties in 2 games, he's overdue for the boot.
                          Long-suffering? Please go jump off a bridge you terribly spoiled fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
                            Is espn insider even worth the money? what does it tell me that I will not find out on another show/site?
                            eh not really. I really like the Mag though and I get the Insider with it. I do like reading all the draft stuff too, most of Kiper's articles aren't accessible without Insider.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

This has been a given since his retirement. At the risk of sounding callous, they had to wait for his wife to die, and he needed to wait for John Fox to leave.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information