No announcement yet.

Cowher could coach Cowboys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the deal with Cowher's (hot) daughters? He wants to stick around them, but they're probably almost done with school. Carolina remains the favorite IMO

Comment

Isn't this just a guess though? Of course Jerry is gonna go for a big name, that's nothing new. As everyone has said Cowher is most likely gonna take the Carolina job, way too many connections not to.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
        eh not really. I really like the Mag though and I get the Insider with it. I do like reading all the draft stuff too, most of Kiper's articles aren't accessible without Insider.
        I'm the opposite. I hate that magazine but love the Insider subscription.
        I get Sports Illustrated and The Sporting News, and always read those before I get to the ESPN Mag, which I think is horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Complex View Post
          Is espn insider even worth the money? what does it tell me that I will not find out on another show/site?
          I think it is.

Of course, I think the 2 frisky fillies in your avatar are worth the money too.....

Comment

Jon Gruden to Dallas. mmmmmhm.

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
              Long-suffering? Please go jump off a bridge you terribly spoiled fan...
              this. just... this.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I hope not.

Also Cowher doesn't need to stay in Carolina anymore. His wife passed on, and his kids don't go to school there anymore. Main reason he retired was to have more family time.

He probably goes somewhere warm and sunny. 49ers, Chargers, Jags?

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                  I hope not.

Also Cowher doesn't need to stay in Carolina anymore. His wife passed on, and his kids don't go to school there anymore. Main reason he retired was to have more family time.

He probably goes somewhere warm and sunny. 49ers, Chargers, Jags?
                  the only way he ends up a bolt would be if the entire season goes down in flames and AJ/Norv are both fired. Which is a poss, I guess. I wouldn't say no to Cowher but he and AJ Smith simply could not coexist.

Comment

Originally posted by Vox Populi View Post
                    Long-suffering? Please go jump off a bridge you terribly spoiled fan...
                    Clearly you haven't watched any Dallas games this yr.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                      So it only takes 5 games to qualify as suffering for a long time.

Yeah, that's totally reasonable. In other words, screw Kansas City for their long dominant streak. I'm so tired of this endless streak of good teams KC has fielded.
                      Last edited by Monomach; 10-22-2010, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                        Don't even bother taking the time to get to a bridge, just find something sharp and get out of here.

Comment

cowher is not the answer....but jerry jones would certainly make him a 9-10 million dollar a year man.

cowher is honestly one of the most overrated coaches ever, hes a personality and a not a gameplanner....not a brilliant man in roster moves, not a rebuilder, and certainly not a gameplanner. everyone likes him because he has a huge chin and runs up and down the sideline spitting.
                          Last edited by K Train; 10-22-2010, 01:23 PM.
                          E]

Comment

The NFL's answer to Bobby Cox isn't going to put the Cowboys over the top.

And according to Jason La Canfora, the chances of Jon Gruden going to Dallas are slim and none.

Comment

Originally posted by K Train View Post
                              cowher is not the answer....but jerry jones would certainly make him a 9-10 million dollar a year man.

cowher is honestly one of the most overrated coaches ever, hes a personality and a not a gameplanner....not a brilliant man in roster moves, not a rebuilder, and certainly not a gameplanner. everyone likes him because he has a huge chin and runs up and down the sideline spitting.
                              Rebuilder? The cowboys are stacked besides the o-line.

Comment

Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                                Rebuilder? The cowboys are stacked besides the o-line.
                                OLine and they need help along the DLine as well save Ratliff. Inside linebacker could probably get some too as well as maybe safety and running back

The Cowboys have a lot of talent, but they aren't without holes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information