No announcement yet.

Best Team in the NFC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it's the Falcons by default, but if the Giants completely shell the Cowboys on the road that might start to turn some heads towards them.

Regardless I know for sure this Saints team is no where close to being the best in the NFC right now, you just can't let a banged up Cleveland Browns team walk into your Home and dominate you like that. Inexcusable. Sure things can change by seasons end, but that same vibe just isn't there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Auron View Post
      I guess it's the Falcons by default, but if the Giants completely shell the Cowboys on the road that might start to turn some heads towards them.

Regardless I know for sure this Saints team is no where close to being the best in the NFC right now, you just can't let a banged up Cleveland Browns team walk into your Home and dominate you like that. Inexcusable. Sure things can change by seasons end, but that same vibe just isn't there.
      I can't say the Falcons are the best when they got destroyed by the Eagles. I am skeptical on how they would fair against all the NFC East teams.

Comment

• I guess I'd say Giants right now, but we all know injuries and getting hot will affect the NFC playoffs this year. If Eli gets hot during the playoffs again, and the Giants stay relatively healthy, book the Giants for the Super Bowl.

Comment

• Eagles with Mike Vick running the show followed by the Giants

Comment

• The "Madden curse" is alive and well in 'Nawlins!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J255979-11nine View Post
              The "Madden curse" is alive and well in 'Nawlins!!!
              The Madden conspiracy. I'm more willing to believe players are purposely playing up this curse nonsense than I am to believe a video game cover has magic powers that affect actual football games.

Comment

• Raheem Morris: "We're the best team in the NFC"

"I like where we are. We're 4-2. We're the best team in the NFC. Yeah, I said it. We're excited," Morris said after another stirring comeback from quarterback Josh Freeman.

Comment

• browns are clearly the best team in the nfc ;)

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                  - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                  - Corner or Wideout in the first
                  - No reaching
                  - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• If the giants can pull off a win tonight its gotta be them
                    RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

• NFC is such a crap shoot this year. We all can agree AFC wins the Superbowl this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                        NFC is such a crap shoot this year. We all can agree AFC wins the Superbowl this year.
                        AFC is still only a 1.5 point favorite in the Superbowl. Put your bets down now, it's free money.

Comment

NFC is such a crap shoot this year. We all can agree AFC wins the Superbowl this year.
                          LOL. This is the NFL. There are no sure things. Just look at how the Saints lost to the damn Browns. How about the Raiders scoring so many points? All we know is that there will be two teams playing. One from the AFC and one from the NFC. Anything after that is all unknown, especially the outcome. You never know how these things work out especially when each team has time to settle down and prepare.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boss+Manning=Banning View Post
                            I can't say the Falcons are the best when they got destroyed by the Eagles. I am skeptical on how they would fair against all the NFC East teams.
                            The opposite would have happened in the Georgia Dome, where the Falcons are 17-1 in the last 18 games. Home field advantage will be a big deal and I don't see the Eagles have a better record than the Falcons at all. Atlanta's schedule from here out is much easier than their first half.

Originally posted by Complex View Post
                            Eagles with Mike Vick running the show followed by the Giants
                            I want to see the "new" Michael Vick against a legitimate defense. I have seen Vick play like that for 2-3 game spurts, but he has never sustained that kind of productivity. I don't buy that he has "changed." He had three awesome games in a row in 2005 and 2006. It didn't mean he learned to be a good QB then and you cannot say he learned it now. Trust me, I know plenty about the Michael Vick Experience. It is quite a roller coaster.

I understand wanting to instill confidence, but you've been outscored by thirty points this season. They will finish 3rd in the NFC South at the end of the day.

As for the Super Bowl. You cannot judge conference strength and then determine who will win the Super Bowl. New England learned that in 2007.
                            Last edited by Shiver; 10-25-2010, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Yeah and the Patriots beat the Giants in 2008. Oh wait, no they didn't. Yeah, I would defntly say the AFC is the favorite, but in no way am I sending giving the Lombardi trophy to Foxborough, East Rutherford (which is where I think it will end up, see isn't that good strategery, there are two possibilities!), Pittsburgh, Baltimore, or Indianapolis. But its a pretty good chance. And I am picking the Jets to beat the Falcons in Dallas as of right now. My last name is Ryan, so that last name is awesome. So Matt vs. Rex in the Super Bowl=SEXY!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                                Yeah and the Patriots beat the Giants in 2008. Oh wait, no they didn't. Yeah, I would defntly say the AFC is the favorite, but in no way am I sending giving the Lombardi trophy to Foxborough, East Rutherford (which is where I think it will end up, see isn't that good strategery, there are two possibilities!), Pittsburgh, Baltimore, or Indianapolis. But its a pretty good chance. And I am picking the Jets to beat the Falcons in Dallas as of right now. My last name is Ryan, so that last name is awesome. So Matt vs. Rex in the Super Bowl=SEXY!
                                ahahha WTF?

I'm not saying handing it over, but the odds are in AFC favor. There is no world beater team like there was in 2008. But come on that was a F'in sweet superbowl, one of the best. The ohhh he is sacked, nooo he is no...ahhhhh he is, nooo he is good, OMG he threw it... hhhhaaaaaa he caught it WTF hhaaaaa.

Also Steelers win it, against the....Giants.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information