Dallas Clark Done for the Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nepg View Post
    This is going to be another "Peyton Manning makes ****** players look like gods" event because Tamme is a ******* good receiving TE that the media isn't familiar with. It's so ******* annoying when people try to use Austin Collie as an example of Peyton taking a nobody and turning him into a great receiver....which is ******* ********. His senior season was insane! #1 in receiving yards, yards per game, and 100 yard games #3 for yards per catch and receptions, and #4 in touchdowns. His competition consisted of Maclin, Crabtree, Britt, Dez Bryant, Nicks, Decker, Benn... Yeah, what a ******* nobody!

Asterisks! ******************************
    Yes, college success translates so well to receivers in the NFL. How's Mike Hass doing these days anyway?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Someone's gonna have to explain why losing Bob Sanders has any bearing on the Colts success?

It seems like anything they get from Sanders is considered a bonus

Comment

So there go 3 wins for the Colts.

Comment

Originally posted by Halsey View Post
          Wow, and to think that people who just don't like Manning are accused of putting their emotions in front of logic. Where would anyone get that idea!?

Being a good receiver at BYU is proof that Collie is an incredibly talented NFL WR. And Tamme has proven with his 6 career catches that he can make Manning throw incredibly accurate passes.
          "Good" receiver? Being a great receiver anywhere should warrant more respect than a "nobody" label who "came out of no where" label in the NFL.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Yes, college success translates so well to receivers in the NFL. How's Mike Hass doing these days anyway?
          That's a backwards argument. People treat Collie as if there's no precedence for his performance other than Peyton Manning. When, actually, Collie is ******* good and always has been. College success should garner more respect than what's been granted to Collie.
          Last edited by nepg; 10-22-2010, 08:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
            I just hope this means 13 catches and 230 yard with 3 TD's a game for Pierre Garcon. Yes, a game. Please and thanks.
            Also included are the 12 drops per game he would have as well as the 8 or so routes he went the wrong way on, all leading to about 25 or so chewings out from Peyton.

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              Also included are the 12 drops per game he would have as well as the 8 or so routes he went the wrong way on, all leading to about 25 or so chewings out from Peyton.
              Haha, well luckily in fantasy my stat line >>>> your stat line and would almost surely give me a W. Although I do love seeing Manning chew out one of his recievers.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
                Haha, well luckily in fantasy my stat line >>>> your stat line and would almost surely give me a W. Although I do love seeing Manning chew out one of his recievers.
                Good for your fantasy team, bad for the Colts....

Comment

Yes, this sucks that Clark is lost for the year. For the record Bobzilla isn't on IR, it's thought he might be back in December but as a Colts fan, I doubt that. Tamme should take over most of the snaps that went to Clark with Eldridge and the recently resigned Robinson also figuring into the action. Clark really helped our O, in '06 when he didn't play we went 1-3 I think.

Comment

Other then the fact that Dallas Clark is now on the IR, this thread confuses me....

So you all "don't" think that Dallas Clark is a good TE? And its just Payton that makes him seem good?

Comment

Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                      Other then the fact that Dallas Clark is now on the IR, this thread confuses me....

So you all "don't" think that Dallas Clark is a good TE? And its just Payton that makes him seem good?
                      I think it's the opposite. I think they're saying Clark is a great TE, but that Peyton will still have success without him, so the pundits will probably slobber on Manning saying it's all him and that you can put whoever you want around him and he'll still be great.
                      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Dallas-Demarcus Ware,Dez Byrant
                        -
                        Houston-Andre Johnson

St. Louis-Steven Jackson

Phily-Michael Vick, LeSean McCoy,Asante Samuel
                        --
                        Green Bay-Jermichael Finley,Donald Lee,Clay Matthews,Ryan Pickett,Aaron Rodgers
                        ----
                        Indy-Joseph Addai,Dallas Clark,Austin Collie
                        --
                        RIP Sean Michael Taylor

Comment

^^^ I'm confused as to what that list is of... injured people on random teams?

I don't think anyone is saying Clark isn't good. He's a monster.
                          Just like TitanHope said though- Manning probably won't miss a beat regardless
                          -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            "Good" receiver? Being a great receiver anywhere should warrant more respect than a "nobody" label who "came out of no where" label in the NFL.

That's a backwards argument. People treat Collie as if there's no precedence for his performance other than Peyton Manning. When, actually, Collie is ******* good and always has been. College success should garner more respect than what's been granted to Collie.
                            If he was that great in college he might have found his way into the 1st round instead of the 4th.
                            Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by 21ST View Post
                              Green Bay-Jermichael Finley,Donald Lee,Clay Matthews,Ryan Pickett,Aaron Rodgers
                              ...Nick Barnett, Ryan Grant, Justin Harrell, Mike Neal, Morgan Burnett, Al Harris, Atari Bigby, James Starks, Brady Poppinga, Brandon Chillar

Comment

Collie IS a good WR. When he plays with Manning he produces like a great WR. If you think Manning's pass catchers would be just as productive with anyone else, you're clueless.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information