No announcement yet.

Second year RB?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm surprised no one is voting for Addai... I think him and Maroney will be close.

Comment

Originally posted by Non_Sequitur View Post
      If Lundy is such a great RB, why did the Texans sign an over the hill former Pro Bowler?

He made your list. =)
      You your self as a Jets fan said you would have voted for someone other then LW and yet your mad he is not on the poll if a Jets fan would not vote for him want makes you think a non Jets fan would?

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420 View Post
        You your self as a Jets fan said you would have voted for someone other then LW and yet your mad he is not on the poll if a Jets fan would not vote for him want makes you think a non Jets fan would?
        Just because I'd be voting for someone else, doesn't mean that Leon didn't deserve to be on the List.

Just because Reggie Bush was a lock to win the Heisman, doesn't mean you don't invite Leinart. Leinart still deserves to be mentioned.

You can't honestly believe that Leon shouldn't be listed. That logically doesn't make sense. You overlooked him.

Own up to your mistake, it's not like it's a big deal, we all make them from time to time. I mean hell, I made one when I overlooked DeAngelo Williams on my list of rookies (He should be 8 between Reggie Bush and Wali Lundy BTW, I'll edit that now).
        Last edited by Non_Sequitur; 03-16-2007, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Wali, Wali!!!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I like Jones-Drew and DeAngelo, though I voted Drew. Bush and Maroney will still have good years but these two could start and dominante

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

Laurence Maroney

He finally gets to carry the full load unlike other guys like MJD and Norwood.

Comment

Leon Washington

Comment

I like what Addai could do if he has a good number two back but Laurence Maroney will receive the majority of the carries in NE and they have a threatening passing game now so watch out!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy G View Post
                    Mo Drew with still be splitting time, but he should have a lot of overall yards.

Bush will have the most yards, period.

Maroney will have the most rushing yards, and probably by a significant margin as well.
                    That seems like it could be pretty accurate to me, but I voted for MJD, the guy is going to wreck people once he is the main guy in Jacksonville.
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

everyone..take down your votes of Maroney. some guy is saying Leonard is equally as fast and quick as him and much better RB

Comment

Maroney >>> Bush

Comment

Not even Leon Washington on the poll? :(

It could be Maroney, or Jones-Drew. I voted Jones-Drew just because he is a beast. And also, out of College he was known as just Maurice Drew, at least on this forum. Was he always JONES-Drew?

Comment

hows Leon gonna be better than these guys when he wont split 50-50 with Jones?

Comment

I love how people speak in definitives as if any of us have a ******* clue what's going to happen.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Joesph Addai

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information