Best Cornerback of 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about Flowers:

Was he on Andre the whole Texans game, cuz Andre kind of went off in that game(and yes I realize Andre is the best WR in the game)?

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
      Question about Flowers:

Was he on Andre the whole Texans game, cuz Andre kind of went off in that game(and yes I realize Andre is the best WR in the game)?
      No, for some reason Brandon Carr was on him most the game. Why? I have no idea.

Originally posted by fenikz
      His soft D really turns me off
      ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I think it's funny how if anyone even gave the slightest hint that Cromartie might actually start to be solid on the Jets you were roasted and laughed at, as well as told you never watch football. He's even looked better when Revis was out of the games, he still commits a ton of penalties but he's played well overall.

But I'd go with Brandon Flowers.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

From what I have seen against the Colts, its Flowers and not close, I couldnt judge someone such as Nnamdi as I haven't seen this year unfortunately.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Question about Flowers:

He was on him for the last big Andre pass that put them into fg position I remember but they called a bogus PI on Flowers which never happened, he gave him good coverage but Andre still made a tough catch. Then again, Andre will just about catch the ball on anyone these days, but I don't think he shadowed him all game, or that they are to the point where they let him shadow the teams #1 WR.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              I think it's funny how if anyone even gave the slightest hint that Cromartie might actually start to be solid on the Jets you were roasted and laughed at, as well as told you never watch football. He's even looked better when Revis was out of the games, he still commits a ton of penalties but he's played well overall.

But I'd go with Brandon Flowers.
              When he gets a few high profile **** ups for the Jets as the year wears on people will be back with their torches and pitchforks, Cro always delivers.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Question about Flowers:

No.

He had like 3 catches for 20-30 yards on Flowers then they moved him to the other side and he owned Brandon Carr.

The Chiefs don't move their CB's they stay on "their" side no matter who lines up across from them I don't like it but whatever.

Comment

Nnamdi had one bad game against San Diego I think, but other than that he has been lights out as always. Shut down Larry Fitzgerald, only giving up 1 catch and a pentalty while he was covering him.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I've watched four or five Chiefs games and Flowers has been absolutely lights out. I don't call him Ty Law's ghost for nothing.

Vontae Davis deserves mention, too.

Comment

Nnamdi

Week 1 @ Titans: 0 catches for 0 yards on 0 attempts
                      Week 2 V Rams: 0 catches for 0 yards*, 1 catch for 9 yards by Laurent. Robinson nullified by offensive pass interference when Nnamdi was damn near tackled by the other receiver. That was only attempt.
                      Week 3 @ Cardinals: 1 catch for 18 yards on 5 attempts. 1 deflection and 1 PI. On Fitz 90% of the game. Most attempts against Nnamdi in 3 years.
                      Week 4 V Texans: 1 catch for 12 yards on 3 attempts with 1 deflection.
                      Week 5 V Chargers 2 catches for 43 yards on 5 attempts. 1 PI and 1 illegal contact.
                      Week 6 @ 49ers 1 catch for 7 yards by Crabtree in 2 attempts with 1 PD.
                      Week 7 @ Broncos 0 catches for 0 yards on 0 attempts.

Comment

Ill throw my vote down for Flowers. I love his style of play. Such a stud.

Homer time though, Tramon Williams has been absolutely beastly this year. Better then Woodson. He's not a big name but the guy needs to be getting more recognition.

Comment

Madddddddddd Flowers love which I agree with.

BUT, Nnamdi gets my vote. O and a couple people said Deangelo Hall? lololol at one time he was fantastic but not anymore.
                          Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                          Coples is that dude.
                          Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

It's really no surprise... the most consistent cornerback in the league the last five years is still shutting his side of the field. This is Asomugha's stats so far this season. Yesterday during a blowout the Broncos still didn't throw Asomughas way the whole game.

Total
                            Targets 16
                            Catches 5
                            Yards 87
                            Touchdowns 0
                            Interceptions 0
                            Pass Defense 4
                            Penalties 2

Comment

The Broncos didn't do much of anything yesterday, so.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

I'm gonna have to with Eric Wright.

He has bounced back from a 3 TD week against Baltimore's Anquan Boldin to only give up 1 or 2 touchdowns each game since then, he's playing very very solid this year and is playing his way towards DPOY if he keeps up this magnificent season

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information