Best Cornerback of 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vidae View Post
    The Broncos didn't do much of anything yesterday, so.
    I mean but don't anything away from Nnamdi.. lol people simply don't throw to him. Much like Cro his arms are real long and nobody can truly get much separation when being covered by Aso.
    Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
    Coples is that dude.
    Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Originally posted by WinslowBodden View Post
      I'm gonna have to with Eric Wright.

He has bounced back from a 3 TD week against Baltimore's Anquan Boldin to only give up 1 or 2 touchdowns each game since then, he's playing very very solid this year and is playing his way towards DPOY if he keeps up this magnificent season
      I've never understood the Eric Wright hype.

Comment

He has bounced back from a 3 TD week against Baltimore's Anquan Boldin to only give up 1 or 2 touchdowns each game since then, he's playing very very solid this year and is playing his way towards DPOY if he keeps up this magnificent season
        lolwut? Sarcasm? Giving up only 1 or 2 touchdowns a game isn't going to get him any recognition in this thread or the DPOY.

RIP ST

Comment

Is he having a solid season or a magnificent season? I'm confused.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

A.Cromartie

Comment

Easily Flowers.

Comment

I love how these threads always go from best in the league to whichever guy is playing good at that position on their team. Always can count on that.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                  I love how these threads always go from best in the league to whichever guy is playing good at that position on their team. Always can count on that.
                  If you insist.....

All bow before Verner!

Comment

Massive lolwut on the Eric Wright mention.

I hope that was a joke, because if it was, he got me good.

Comment

Has Cromartie really been that good this year? I haven't seen the Jets since the second game of the season. I know he played well against the Patriots but he was repeatedly abused against the Ravens in the opener. I'm just surprised to see his name pop up so many times.

Comment

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        Massive lolwut on the Eric Wright mention.

I hope that was a joke, because if it was, he got me good.
                        I'm pretty sure it was a joke.

You're just mad you can't bring up Jenkins after the way he's played the past two weeks.
                        Last edited by Basileus777; 10-25-2010, 12:44 PM.

Comment

Lol my god guys you think the going from 3 tds to only 1 or 2 allowed per game would give it away.

Sorry for the mass confusion thought it was more than obvious I was kidding haha

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                            Has Cromartie really been that good this year? I haven't seen the Jets since the second game of the season. I know he played well against the Patriots but he was repeatedly abused against the Ravens in the opener. I'm just surprised to see his name pop up so many times.
                            Other than against the Ravens he has been playing great for us. Really impressed. Not the best corner in the league this year, but easily top 10, probably top 5.

Comment

Haha, internet sarcasm leads to mass confusion.

RIP ST

Comment

This thread needs more Alphonso Smith.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information