Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Cornerback of 2010

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    I think the answer you are all looking for is Ladarius Webb! HA! I can play the "name a corner on my team who is underrated" game too!
    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
    The APS is strong in this one.
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

    Comment


    • #62
      Whatever. D Hall has been a stud his three years in D.C. He's nothing like the player he was in Oakland.

      Picks may not be the end all/be all, but I bet Nnamdi will wish he retired with more than 20 INTs when he begins to wonder why he's never a finalist for Canton.

      D Hall won't be either, but as of right now, I'll take a cornerback who generates turnovers.

      Cutler thought Hall was still the player who was his ***** in Oakland, instead Deangelo had to show Cutler FOUR times what was up.

      You test D Hall too many times in man coverage and he's snagging the football and embarrassing your QB.

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
        Whatever. D Hall has been a stud his three years in D.C. He's nothing like the player he was in Oakland.

        Picks may not be the end all/be all, but I bet Nnamdi will wish he retired with more than 20 INTs when he begins to wonder why he's never a finalist for Canton.

        D Hall won't be either, but as of right now, I'll take a cornerback who generates turnovers.

        Cutler thought Hall was still the player who was his ***** in Oakland, instead Deangelo had to show Cutler FOUR times what was up.

        You test D Hall too many times in man coverage and he's snagging the football and embarrassing your QB.
        After the game, Cutler still maintained that Hall wasn't a player to shy away from. I thought that was funny.

        As good as Hall played yesterday, you are a crazy person if you would take him over Nnamdi even for a second. The reason Nnamdi doesn't get any picks is because no one throws the damn ball to his side. Its hard to generate turnovers from 30 yards away from where the ball is thrown. QBs are downright scared of Nnamdi, whereas no one is scared to throw the ball at Deangelo.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
          Whatever. D Hall has been a stud his three years in D.C. He's nothing like the player he was in Oakland.

          Picks may not be the end all/be all, but I bet Nnamdi will wish he retired with more than 20 INTs when he begins to wonder why he's never a finalist for Canton.

          D Hall won't be either, but as of right now, I'll take a cornerback who generates turnovers.

          Cutler thought Hall was still the player who was his ***** in Oakland, instead Deangelo had to show Cutler FOUR times what was up.

          You test D Hall too many times in man coverage and he's snagging the football and embarrassing your QB.
          Wow so your telling me you would rather have Hall instead of Aso? He played with the Raiders for 8 games and was getting embarrassed week in and week out. Broncos WR Royal who was a rookie in his first game during the Monday night meeting between the Broncos and Raiders humiliated Hall. Yes he had a great game yesterday, but don't over hype him because lets be honest he will probably give up two tds next week. Thats just the type of player Hall is.

          Comment


          • #65
            Kareem Jackson. Oh wait, he has been getting dominated this year.

            Comment


            • #66
              DeAngelo Hall is the new Deltha O'Neal. Good for interceptions, but mostly sucks at actually covering anybody. He has been eaten alive all year and just because he can pick off Jay Cutler he is "stud"?


              hahahahahahaha

              Comment


              • #67
                Ike Taylor.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  Ike Taylor.
                  He can face Carlos Rogers in the battle of the stone hands.


                  RIP TheManInBlack

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    D Hall has made game ending INTs for the SKins this season, and reason they won the Dallas game.

                    I'm not saying Denangelo is better than Nnamdi, but I do believe when he retires with less than 20 career INTs, when he's finally eligible for Canton, that number is going to hurt him in the minds of some voters.

                    With all the great corners who have played in the NFL and also have been able to create turnovers, I think the argument that Nnamdi was soooo feared and is the reason why his INT number is so meager will begin to wear thin when he's compared to guys like Champ Bailey, Ty Law, etc. who were consummate ballhawks.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      He can face Carlos Rogers in the battle of the stone hands.
                      That's why Ike plays defense.

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
                        D Hall has made game ending INTs for the SKins this season, and reason they won the Dallas game.

                        I'm not saying Denangelo is better than Nnamdi, but I do believe when he retires with less than 20 career INTs, when he's finally eligible for Canton, that number is going to hurt him in the minds of some voters.

                        With all the great corners who have played in the NFL and also have been able to create turnovers, I think the argument that Nnamdi was soooo feared and is the reason why his INT number is so meager will begin to wear thin when he's compared to guys like Champ Bailey, Ty Law, etc. who were consummate ballhawks.
                        Nnamdi is also better than those two at covering guys, and has thus been avoided a lot more. He might not be a ball hawk, but he's still probably the best shutdown corner other than Deion of the last twenty years.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          He isn't saying he'd rather have D.Hall over Nnamdi.


                          Unless he's ******* braindead.


                          edit// Nobody is afraid to throw at D. Hall. He got 4 picks last game, Nnamdi is lucky to see 4 passes thrown his way in any given game.

                          Nnamdi is still #1.
                          Last edited by Shahin; 10-25-2010, 04:26 PM.

                          RIP ST

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Nnamdi is also better than those two at covering guys, and has thus been avoided a lot more. He might not be a ball hawk, but he's still probably the best shutdown corner other than Deion of the last twenty years.
                            Hey Hey... Ty Law was the dfinition of a shutdown corner in his prime. Don't confuse him for the player on the Jets or Chiefs or whoever else he played for
                            Remember, Peyton Manning said he wanted to be there when Law got into Canton bc "quote"- half his interceptions are from me
                            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Seriously... Ty Law was universally accepted as the best corner to ever play the game for a 3-4 year stretch (****, even Prime Time himself acknowledged it). Nnamdi has been called the best in the NFL, but you don't see people calling him GOAT like they did with Ty Law.

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                                Hey Hey... Ty Law was the dfinition of a shutdown corner in his prime. Don't confuse him for the player on the Jets or Chiefs or whoever else he played for
                                Remember, Peyton Manning said he wanted to be there when Law got into Canton bc "quote"- half his interceptions are from me
                                lol he had still had 10 picks and made the pro bowl on the Jets



                                Sig by Me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information