• Show
Clear All

I would say Nnamdi orrrrr Walter Thurmond the III haha

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
    Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
        He literally has the worst hands I've ever seen in my life.
        see mr. ivan "ike" taylor
        E]

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
          Has Cromartie really been that good this year? I haven't seen the Jets since the second game of the season. I know he played well against the Patriots but he was repeatedly abused against the Ravens in the opener. I'm just surprised to see his name pop up so many times.
          After week 1, Cromartie has played better than even I expected. I won't go so far as to put him in the category of best cornerback in the league like I did for Revis last year though.

Comment

There are no Cornerbacks this year playing at the level of Wood or Revis like last year. NONE! Thats why last year was so great. It's been a long time that CB's had that big of an affect on the NFL.

Comment

I nominate Donte Whitner for worst hands.

Also, he can't cover.

Double whammy!

Comment

Originally posted by HawkEye30 View Post
                I would say Nnamdi orrrrr Walter Thurmond the III haha
                Walter Thurmond is a stud.
                Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                Coples is that dude.
                Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

I remember a ton of us in the Cowboys forum wanted Brandon Flowers as the 2nd corner, but only if Jenkins was gone. Assuming we figured DRC and McKelvin would be long gone which they were. Some were a fan of Cason(btw anyone know how well he is playing now) and I was too, but didn't think he had the ceiling of some of the others, more so a safe pick then anything.

Granted with Flowers I was really unsure about his ability to plan man to man in a heavy blitz scheme for long periods of the game, deep down the field. I felt he may be alot better with zone coverages because his long speed left some to be desired, and I felt he may be a bit over matched playing too much man, his run support was as advertised and is still sexy.

He's impressed me with his man to man though, can some Chiefs fans tell me if you guys are running primarily man, a mix of that and zone, or what? His overall game has adapted much better then I thought and honestly if most teams saw him becoming this good he wouldn't have lasted anywhere near that long.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

The best corner is obviously Ike Tay...

Wait...

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      He's impressed me with his man to man though, can some Chiefs fans tell me if you guys are running primarily man, a mix of that and zone, or what? His overall game has adapted much better then I thought and honestly if most teams saw him becoming this good he wouldn't have lasted anywhere near that long.
                      That was a really good CB class, but Flowers fell because his 40 time was dog ****. The Chiefs mix it up defensively, but they favor man coverage.

Comment

I remember wanting the Bucs to draft Flowers. Dude would have been an animal in the Tampa 2.

Comment

Hasn't given up a TD all season long IIRC.

Mike Will & V-Jax

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            Seriously... Ty Law was universally accepted as the best corner to ever play the game for a 3-4 year stretch (****, even Prime Time himself acknowledged it). Nnamdi has been called the best in the NFL, but you don't see people calling him GOAT like they did with Ty Law.
                            When did Deion say this? link plz

When was Ty Law "universally accepted as the best corner? I remember Champ Bailey held that title for awhile so did Patrick Surtain,Charles Woodson, Nnamdi, Dale Carter, Aeneas Williams, Sam Madison, and Deion Sanders. Oh yeah the Great Samari Rolle

Ty Law mught have been the best corner for a season or two but I don't remember it being universally accepted.

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Nnamdi is also better than those two at covering guys, and has thus been avoided a lot more. He might not be a ball hawk, but he's still probably the best shutdown corner other than Deion of the last twenty years.
                            Rod Woodson
                            Last edited by Complex; 10-25-2010, 05:47 PM.

Comment

No, some of those guys held the title "best CB" at the time, not "best CB of all time" (aside from Deion). Deion said it a couple times on TV - very seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                                No, some of those guys held the title "best CB" at the time, not "best CB of all time" (aside from Deion). Deion said it a couple times on TV - very seriously.
                                Seriously? Best of all-time? Is he even in the top 10?
                                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                                Originally posted by Complex
                                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information