The Surprise teams through 7 weeks of Football

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
    I sure hope your not the guy in your Avatar, or any guy for that matter.
    Are you serious? Jermaine is goddamn sexy as ****.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

You poor, misguided soul.

You don't have to apologize to me, but you do owe an apology to the Hiphopapotamus himself.
      Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

That is the face TH's prom date made when he punched her in the face.

Comment

What's the common denominator of those teams mentioned in the OP? Those teams have ******* heart, particularly the first two, in spite of being overwhelmed by other, more talented teams.

I vividly recall Todd Haley in his post-game press conference after the Houston game making mention of how a bunch of his players were sobbing in the locker room following the tough defeat. That's a culture change right there, not too long ago it was all about D-Bowe and his making it rain on 'dem hoes with his 'pimp' service, or whatever. Not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat View Post
            That is the face TH's prom date made when he punched her in the face.
            She asked for the donkey punch.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by 619 View Post
              What's the common denominator of those teams mentioned in the OP? Those teams have ******* heart, particularly the first two, in spite of being overwhelmed by other, more talented teams.

I vividly recall Todd Haley in his post-game press conference after the Houston game making mention of how a bunch of his players were sobbing in the locker room following the tough defeat. That's a culture change right there, not too long ago it was all about D-Bowe and his making it rain on 'dem hoes with his 'pimp' service, or whatever. Not anymore.
              What? when was this?

Comment

The Chargers. Simple. #1 in the NFL in both offense and defense, and yet they're 2-5. Someone mentioned that those numbers are inflated because of easy opponents so far, but that actually means nothing. Them being #1 in both categories proves that they're stopping their opponents and moving the ball on them. But they just keep shooting themselves in the face with mistakes. We all know the Chargers start slow, but 2-5 tied for last in the division? It's panic button time.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                Originally posted by njx9
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information